Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Randon Photography - Theft from

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
Right tis a sad day when i have to post this.

It has come to my attention that many users of this forum and users of my website feel that they can just help themselves to my hard work by stealing from me.

I have implemented many features on the site to help protect my revenue including hidden image tracking which a piece of software i run will track down images which have been taken without consent, no matter how the images were obtained.

Over the past 12 months several thousand images have been stolen and uploaded onto sites like facebook, myspace and bebo to name but a few. The image tracking software scours the net and finds these images and reports back where they are, what ip address uploaded them and when. This allows the software to reverse track ip addresses and inform me of the actual real culprits along with names and addresses.

What annoys and hurts me most is a lot of these people are people i have regarded in the past as friends and some as extended family members.

I work hard to take these pictures often putting in over 20 hour days to provide the services i do and this is how i am repaid. Well thank you.

I sat in front of my computer sunday morning and was very nearly going to sell all of my kit on ebay etc as i had had enough of being stolen from. I don't go in peoples wallets when they are on site and steal from them which is effect what you are doing to me.

I have all the details of the culprits and a stack of small claims court forms next to me ready to be filled in.

I am not going to name and shame anyone as it is a pointless exercise that does not lead to any recompense in any form. You people know who you are and what you have done.

I am allowing anyone with a modicum of sense 14 days from the date and time of this post before i unleash the dogs. If you want to ask any questions on how to make ammends please free to pm me.

If you want photographers to attend the events you play and have nice shiney pictures to look at, then buy them, don't steal them.

If you don't want me to attend the events and not submit to magazines so you can look at them carry on stealing..... it's upto you.

I'm a player at heart and moved onto photography when my little girl was born, you all know the sort of person i am and this matter will get followed up with whatever methods i see fit to get some of my hard earned money back.

Rant over guys the clock is ticking, don't tarnish your name, your teams name and your sponsors names by not doing the right thing.

no doubt there will be numerous people siding with me on this one but as previoulsy stated I'm not going to take this lying down and I WILL NOT NAME AND SHAME.

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
Dan, if any of my lads are on the list let me know , i always like to make sure our team is clean and honest.