Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rd 1 Final Standings

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
If you gonna have Divisions in the M5 Championship then dont go put everyone in one list. from 1 - whatever.
Rather go and say M5 Championship Div 1: 1st) So and so, 2nd) this and that, and so on.
Then Championship Div 2 - fcuking whatever.
But to go and have teams play and destroy other teams and still place poorly is sh!t.

Aside from questionable reffing. (Well starting of the games) I think this scoring system could be done better.
I dont understand why it's this complicated.
Teams should register and state what division in Championship they want to play. (1 - what ever.)

chill..
there's no reason to cry over it!

you could make rich aware of your views in a much nicer manor?
no?

Ellis90

London Attrition
Nov 7, 2008
south
Super League Open (Joint places awarded as no group play off)
100 B.Temper
100 Tigers 2

is there a way to avoid this happening again rich?

(no group playoffs)

GSuperstar

Planet Eclipse
Jul 17, 2003
Manchester
www.facebook.com
I think this scoring system stinks to high heaven.

Some teams won most of their games but were placed low on the board.

Think it's BULLSH!T.
If you gonna have Divisions in the M5 Championship then dont go put everyone in one list. from 1 - whatever.
Rather go and say M5 Championship Div 1: 1st) So and so, 2nd) this and that, and so on.
But to go and have teams play and destroy other teams and still place poorly is sh!t.

Aside from questionable reffing. (Well starting of the games) I think this scoring system could be done better.
Teams should register and state what division in Championship they want to play. (1 - what ever.)

Manners cost nothing...

Tramples

No Limit token fat person
Jun 28, 2009
Swindon
Am I thinking that the ranking points list comes from the afternoon points after being seeded in the morning into groups. For example only winning 1 game in the morning puts us in bottom group, but winning 4 out of 5 in the afternoon means we stay low on the list?

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
The scoring system and how it works was explained before the season started and also in the event program booklet but forebode who think it's bull**** I'll happily explain how it works.

Teams are pre-seeded into 5 prelim groups then based on those results re-seeded and ranked into 5 play off groups. Group winners will go into A group and play off for 1-5th place, runners up into B group and play for 6-10th and so on and so forth. This way although it's tough it ensures that the most consistent team will win the overall series.

I'm always happy to discuss how things work and why, even if people have missed the previous posts but if you come at us with an attitude like above it doesn't seem to make much sense other than being rude?

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS

Think it's BULLSH!T.

G

Gassy

that looks wrong to me.
32 points for our A Team after 8 wins most with 45 guys on the feild.

B team also looks a few points to high.

weird
I for one would have loved to watch that division, 45 man paintball must have been a hoot :p

topchef

'Hotgun Al'
Feb 22, 2006
Broseley, nr telford,nr birmingham

Think it's BULLSH!T.

Fella, I havent been playing the CPPS for the last year and a half for whatever reason and I'm up to speed with the ranking system.Its all been explained quite clearly and openly from day dot.
I suggest that if you have a gripe with ANYTHING to do with the CPPS you wind your neck in to start with and then go speak to Rich via PM or even give him a call. God only knows how many times he has posted his number up on this forum. All you gotta do is make the effort to find it and maybe on the way you will discover the various posts outlining the scoring system that was agreed BEFORE the tournament even began.;)

Rich is a sound guy and so long as you dont trap off to him, i'm sure he will listen to what you have to say and re-explain what he has already stated. How else do you think this tournament has developed into what it is? Player feedback is the way forward but only when done in a constructive way;)

Seriously dude...wind it in a bit, take a chill pill and if it really is causing you lack of sleep then give the big man a ring. Just be nice:)

-ChEf

Reactions: GODDY and cowface

f1nut2

Team Kinetic
Feb 28, 2008
St Austell
The pre seeding of teams for a morning session and then re-seed for afternoon session was used in the NSPL div 2 race format all last year. It is a great way of doing it as as stated above the most consistant team throughout the year wins.

The pressure is on from the start as to win the event you have to get yourself into that top group. Personally thought it was great in NSPL last year.

Cheers

Craig P