Re: Hanging up my boots..........

Nicky T

Platinum Member
May 9, 2002
Bury, Lancashire
www.patreon.com
Hanging up my boots..........

Hello,

Just a quickie to say that after the Campaign Cup 2007 i'll no longer be putting myself through the rigours associated with playing tournaments on a regular basis, and to all intents and purposes will be hanging up my boots.

There are a couple of selected events i've commited to play this season, such as the third round of the SAPPL in South Africa in August, an event in South America and maybe one in Australia later in the year, but as of Campaign my days of playing in Europe will officially cease.

17 years of playing has taken it's toll, and it's time to be a little selfish and focus on the activities associated with paintball that i most enjoy: promoting Eclipse worldwide, commentating on NPPL Live and running clinics that hopefully will help to teach the next generation of paintballers what they need to do.

Over the years i've been incredibly fortunate to play for the likes of the Rushers, Tigers, Shockwave and of course Nexus, and have made many friends throughout the globe all because of paintball. My proudest moment to date is playing for England in the inaugral X-Ball tournament in Pittsburgh 2002, and one that started a 5 year long adventure with some of my closest friends to this day. There are a lot of people to thank, and i'll be doing the rounds personally ;)

I don't plan on disappearing completely, but i've had my fill of some of paintballs politics and think it's time to give something back to paintball and try to change how the sport evolves in the future :)

See you at Campaign,

Nicky T

markhamgreg

watching you
Nov 14, 2005
No way. Another great to stop playing. I hope to attend a clinic of yours sometime. Best of luck

Greg

NitroBall

SandStorm
Feb 20, 2006
Derby
You have given commitment..:cool:
You have given inspiration to others..:cool:
You have given help to many..:cool:
You have a very friendly attitude in all aspects of paintball..;)
You are the Jacky Chan of paintball..:D

Wish you the best in your future plans Amigo:D