Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

reactive trigger

pbcustom98

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
Is the reactive trigger for the m98 a worthwhile upgrade or not...also what should i look to upgrade on my gun..its all stock except the barrel and hopper which will be ordered soon (12v revy and 14 inch boomstick)..

thanks

neonbob

-L-egacy Paintball
Dec 30, 2001
New York
www.geocities.com
depends on if you want to enter a tournament with the gun. my friend just got one a few days ago. it is nice. he cannot use it in a tourney unless he uses the locking nut so it cannot be adjusted. he is also selling the gun soon to get a cocker anyways. he mainly did it to up the resale value of the gun.

other than barrel and revvy you shouldnt need much more unless u want to go compressed air, which then the solution would be to get a compressed air tank & the HP kit for the 98c. although u dont necessarilly need it b/c w/o it your fps wouldnt be up2 300. it would top out at about the 250 mark, which is ok for most fields.

in the end its your gun and get what upgrades you want.

pbcustom98

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
Best Invention

LOL Dazmachine i read that too in Paintball magazine but didnt know if i should get it...but so far im happy with the ROF...but then again i havent really played that much with it yet...

Thanks for help :)

SpectorX

Apr 12, 2002
Jersey baybe!
Visit site
Well, save up your money cause if you get the response trigger your not going to be able to play in the cold with co2. Your going to need nitro if plan on playing in the cold.

pbcustom98

Apr 11, 2002
Visit site
SpectorX

Why would i need a nitro tank to use the reactive trigger...? i plan on gettin nitro anyways but just not right now..

thanks for your help

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
The Reactive Trigger would increase your firing rate, which with co2 would at very least cause dropoff in velocity shot to shot. A very common side effect that is VERY annoying with co2 in rapid fire is icing. A lot of us have seen some nasty cases of people getting fingers stuck to guns that way and skin being lost, which I'm gathering you don't want happening to you. Also, I think the piston mechanism of the reactive trigger might have problems with co2 in terms of freezing the seals, which would be annoying to have to fix. You could use co2, but you'd have to be very careful, with remote probably being the safest way to go.