Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Really good barrel???

rockon_1

( .)( .)
Oct 15, 2001
indoors
Visit site
I'd say a dye barrel or a smartparts (cant go wrong with either of them ) . one peice of advice though get a drop forward one of my friends shoots a tipman put a 12 inch smart-parts progressive on it and even with a 12 ounce c02 tank it was incredibly long like he was crouched behind a bunker and we kept shooting his barrel .

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
smart parts all the way.......

I just bought a Smart Parts All American Stainless barrel a few day ago off of eBay. I havn't received it yet, but I can't wait to try it out. I also have a 14oz tank which really levels out my tippmann great. ;)

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
all americans are good, nice choice, i have a big daddy which basically is a all american, just with a teardrop front and an AA back :D, what legth did ya get?

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
The all american is 12".

What I am doing is: I just bought a remote, and a 6+1 harness, and an m-16 stock. What I am trying to say is that I am putting the tank in the harness, connecting the tank to the remote wich connects the the gun. Then the m-16 stock replaces the tank feeling. Overall the gun is lighter, and in my opion, more compact. :)

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
yea the gun will be liter and more compact which is great for getting in tight spots, but this co2 weighs you down just a bit more, not enough to do much, but enough to slow u just a tad bit:p

bm8282

Lite em' uper
Nov 19, 2001
Pittsburgh
Visit site
well if its alluminum, it will feel like nothing, but stainless steel can weigh you down just a bit, not enough to make you uncomfortable, but you know what i mean