Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Really stupid remote line question…….

Dr_evil

Aug 10, 2012
Ok this might seem ridiculous but I'm stumped, just bought a GA Cobra coil remote line and I cant turn the on off valve either way.

Is there a trick to this or do I need to have the tank aired up (its empty) and screwed on in order to flick a valve inside or something :unsure: really confused and its annoying me.

I'll probably get the tank filled later this week but I'd like to know if theres anything I need to do to the coil or if its just the numpty sat here thats the problem :(

Dup

Aug 17, 2012
Should just turn regardless mate.

If you think about it this way, if the on/off is OFF, then the pin isnt being pressed down so there is no air in the system anyway. You then turn it to push the pin down to allow the air in, thus there was no air/valve being used in the 1st place :)

Last edited:

Dr_evil

Aug 10, 2012
I thought that too but I cant get it to, thought it might need to be pushed down or something but that doesn't work either. I'll ring them up tomorrow and ask if I cant find out how to fix it tonight.
Its brand new from BZ paintball

Dup

Aug 17, 2012
Nope nothing to push down or anything, its just a put your bottle on, "plug" into your gun, turn the valve and get shooting. Mite just need a bit of manpower, but ye, ring them before you start going all heman on it :)

Dr_evil

Aug 10, 2012
I've been attempting man power :p but its not working

Will ring them up though, I was just thinking that maybe it needed pressure to make it unlock :)

Dup

Aug 17, 2012
na it doesnt mate :) maybe they superglued it just for a laugh :D

Dr_evil

Aug 10, 2012
Bugger haha in that case I will be ringing them up to ask questions/complain :D I'll try hot water on it and a cloth to grip it later though

Dup

Aug 17, 2012
you tried it with the bottle on? i know its not aired up, but it mite give you a bit more leverage :)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Should be as simple as this:

Before fitting to the cylinder unscrew the ASA valve a little, this takes back the pin.
Screw the ASA onto the cylinder
When you screw down the ASA valve the pin depresses the cylinders pin and releases air