Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reball centres

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
How come there are no / very little reball centres in the country? I'm sure somewhere indoors like the london paintball centre would consider doing reball training - it's so much cheaper than playing with paint! Does anyone know of any reball centres in the uk?

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
sorry if i seem like a thiko mate but what exactly is reball iv heard of it but i dont have a clue what it is.

Thanks mate

Craig:cool:

PS as you gathered i dont play reball lol

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
reballls are paintballs made of this kinda rubbery foamy stuff, so they don't break, and can be re-used, so a reball site you can play at for a fixed cost, using as many reballs as you want - you just can't take them home!

ego

oihlk
Jul 24, 2006
London
Becuase then the sites wont make money on selling paintballs...unless there is a rental fee on the reballs which i doubt.

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
cool that sounds fun but how do you know if youve shot somebody out because i know there are plenty of people wouldnt be honest and would say they hadnt been shot or do they like stick to your opponents.

How do you know hich are your balls and it sounds like a boring end to a great game of paintbll to go around and pick up all your reballs.

I bet i am completely wrong and sound like a idiot and i apoligise lol

ego

oihlk
Jul 24, 2006
London
No you just train...but if you were to play against eachother..... you have to put down the velocity on your gun, otherwise it would hurt and inflict more damage than a normal paintball.

And what i mean by "train" is; breakouts, snap shooting, target shooting, running and gunning etc.

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
as for reball collecting, they sometimes tilt the pitch slightly, so they kinda roll away.