Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reball results?

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
So whats these reball things like then?

Would it let teams practice harder as (reball rental) allows less pain and no mess?

Just looking at the new pgi and noticed several famous people saying positive things about it (robbo etc), so does nexus actually use this stuff in practice?

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Reballs

The only team that have really used Reballs this winter is Joy. Nexus have some samples but nothing they can practice with.
Joy havent got enough for doing it as it should be done.
But anyone that compare the team now and 6 month ago will see directly that they are much more technical.

ReBalls should be out in shops at end of April.

Magued

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
What? even in the UK?
As far as the home office are concerned, firing anything but a paintball could negate our exemption from section 5 of the firearms act............ has anyone checked this out?

O

ollytheosteo

I'm sorry- does that mean you will be selling them in the UK despite any possible legal issues or that the legal issues have been fully sorted out with the Home Office?

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Issues.

Offcourse we will raise any legal issues with the home office before we sell them in the UK. If customers import them before its done its another issue.
I have been in contact with phazerzone.com in the Uk that have used rubber balls or plastic balls in there buissness for a while.
It seems that they have already gone thru this issue in the UK.
In any case we might end up with a rule that prohibit the use of Reballs over a set FPS. Very much like ordinary paintballs over 300 fps.

I will not however raise the question about FA, guns shooting 350 fps or the possibillity to use frozen paintballs or metall balls in paintball markers. ;)

Magued Idris