Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rec Ball for Nubes - Staffs/ Cheshire

AJA_528i

Jul 30, 2008
Hello chaps - I am arranging a rec ball day for a couple of work groups in early October.

We all live in the South Cheshire/ Staffordshire area and are all relatively new to the sport but most of us have played. Can anyone recomend any good scenario/ wood centres in my area?

I have been to Zuluwood and had a great time but the paint was far too expensive.

What are the best games in the area at the mo.

Thanks in advance

Andy;)

PS Unreal looks good to me but suggestions are appreciated.

estwing

Hedgehoppers Anonymous
Feb 3, 2007
Cheadle
aja, theres only one to goto in this area...unreal its fantastic, just outside s-o-t. £55 enterance includes 2000 paintball , the walkon's are at the end of the months so end of sept will be best for you. theres one on this sunday 70+ people, easy goin site take alook at there website and give chris a ring...you wont regret it!!!

AJA_528i

Jul 30, 2008
aja, theres only one to goto in this area...unreal its fantastic, just outside s-o-t. £55 enterance includes 2000 paintball , the walkon's are at the end of the months so end of sept will be best for you. theres one on this sunday 70+ people, easy goin site take alook at there website and give chris a ring...you wont regret it!!!
Thanks Estwing - I had thought of this place for a while. Great stuff, I'll give em a ring! :)

estwing

Hedgehoppers Anonymous
Feb 3, 2007
Cheadle
aja get yourself some second-hand markers and stuff and become a "reg" at these walk-ons top laugh !

AJA_528i

Jul 30, 2008
Thank for the replies. I am interested in going more regularly and have recently invested in a profiler as a starting point. I suppose i need to trawl the 'for sale' now for a second hand marker - ah well I love retail therapy :D

mrfisk

Sep 8, 2008
rec ball

Bit of a trip but Danger zone sheffield is tops, Check their threads.

ShazOTE

Mar 13, 2007
Have you looked at On The Edge at Congleton. We run walk-on and rental days.

Walk-on each month the next one is Sun 26th Oct £50 gets you in and a box of 2000 if you pay in advance you get a £5 discount.

If you haven't got any kit yet then we do a special on this day to £45 inc all equipment and 1000 paintballs.

Check out the web site or give me a call www.ontheedgeevents.com 07947347262 / 01706 360671

Hope to see you there

Shaz
OTE