Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rec-balls vs Tournament

poison

Aug 13, 2001
Greece
www.poison.com02.com
In the last months in Greece, some teams started talking about the bad of paintball scenarios, because the scenarios are all about the military, and military is bad and evil, and people will do not like paintball if it is militaritic, etc...

What we have to say to those people ?:confused:

Brown

doing toad
OH Dear,
Looks like people are missing the point of rec-ball/scenario games sorry wars ;) (thats my sarcasm face).I have no problem with tournements I must admit i`ve only played sup-air a couple of times and enjoyed it and understand as a spectator sport is the best way,but what gets me is if you like the woods and wear cammo your are immediatley stereotyped into been some kind of one man army war machine which from who i`ve seen playing in cammo could`nt be further from the truth theres usually ten or people out there communicating looking out for each other trying to reach that flag it doesnt matter if your in woods or on a sup air field it all boils down to team work,you wear what best fits with your enviroment green/brown for woods bright colours for the BRIGHT COLOURS of sup air.
I`m sure there are people out there who look at it as a day of war but thats mostly joe public out to kill ;) his mates from the office. but if like me when i played paintball for the first time thinking if those little balls were bullets theres no way i`d stick my head up let alone run for a flag if anything it made me realize that war is a scary reality whereas shooting paint at people and having them shoot back was a whole lotta FUN! I just had to get that of my chest its been bugging me for a while
just becauase you look like a soldier doesnt mean you are one even though you shoot the other team with guns;)

ps try not to be too serious if you decide to reply to this post it i`snt supposed to start some kind of war (pun intended) its just my thoughts on the matter

Lee :D

QuikSilver

Brown, I totally agree with you.

What I was saying is that the people the DO pretend it is real war; you know they get all freaked out and start to scream and such, make it a little undesirable.

Could you imagine being in a real war with REAL bullets flying at you? I could, and I would **** my pants.

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
going on to something else about people taking p'ball to seriously i think that teams who play in tourneys take p'ball way to out of context. It's only a game for gods sake !!!!!!!!

anyway i have to say that we shouldn't be stereotyped for playing in a set of combats and shootin' ppl with paintballs.

anyways that's all i have to say about the subject.

Mooney hasn't got what it takes to be a marshall

:D
only jokin mooney