Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rec-balls vs Tournament

The Billionare

Aug 15, 2001
denver
Visit site
I just hope you can all understand what a bunch of kids in camo shooting each other looks like to the untrained eye. It's a very scary site to some parents who worry about their childs psycology. Wondering if you kids are a bunch of militant militia crazed combatants or just having fun, but then a kid comes home saying, "mom, I got thirteen kills today are you proud?" Mom says, "kills? WTF, kind of sick game are you kids playing?!!" I come home in a brightly colored jersy with a trophy and free paint and passes smiling and saying, "mom, we won!" And she says, "look at those welts, you moron, is it really worth a dumb little trophy?"

The point really is non existant in this reply, I just felt telling you people that all the nimrods that think paintball is bad are just a bunch of wusses that are too chicken to go out and try it once. Paintballs hitting them hurts too bad so they cower at home falling asleep watching football, another game they were too scared to try. Nobody can take away paintball, just keep playing and it will only grow stronger and more popular over the next few years. As for woods and speedball or tournaments. I love it as long as I get to play.

Manning26

As far as freaked out parents go, it usually seems okay for the young 'uns to go play soldier with their toy guns, but the line is crossed somehow when the tykes start bruisin' each other. I will say that probably covers most of these cases, the wounds. And then there are plenty, like my Aunt, who wouldn't let my little cousin point his toy guns at people, constantly reminding him not to point guns at people. A gun is a gun to many, we all should know, we're a hard sell. Take care everyone.

permboy

Aug 14, 2001
Birmingham
Maybe the the way to get parents to realise what p'ball is all about is to get them along so that they can watch their kids ?

Just a thought

Also i think pikachu has been asuming my name :) cause i don't remember writing those things ?!?!?!?! (see above)

But i'm not bothered