Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rednal Paintball....All staying the same

Arkitech

Star in the hood
Feb 28, 2008
Hi All

This is just a message from the owners at Rednal Paintball with regards to the previous thread to clear a few things up.

1. The site is still going through a sale process. There is no 'set in stone' dates yet, could be next month could be in 6 months time.

2. Prices are going to stay the same now as they previously where. That is £15 green fee and £25 for a box of 2000 paint (ramp/blaze etc)

The reason for the increase was down to how much locally the other sites charged so Rednal was just coming inline with those charges. They never actually charged anyone this price as it was only a notice period to the own gunners to say thing might change. £40 quid for a good days balling is quite cheap if you ask me.

3. There is now a fully functionaly static shop at the entrance to Rednal. It sells all the usual (burgers, baps, chips etc etc) and coffee/tea at really good prices. The previous person running the van just never turned up so this was implemented between a few owners of the various activities. Rednal still stocks various drinks/crisps at the counter.

4. Own gunner days where and are not going to stop even when the site changes hands. This was just a message getting lost in translation between various people trying to make chit chat.

The next walk on is 17th May. Gates open 9ish and now tea/coffe is available around the same time-ish with some awsome breakfast baps!

Please all get down to the site now things have cleared up, was a good day today.

Any question, just post up and i will try answer them or get them answered.

cheers

uther313

uther
Sep 4, 2007
Wrexham
17th of may

should be a great day guys i played with some of the lads last weekends and even though there was only about 10 of us plus a few punters we stil had a great time .im goin to be brings some freinds along to the next one so let every one know an lets try and get loads of people down making it even more fun.

Arkitech

Star in the hood
Feb 28, 2008
should be a great day guys i played with some of the lads last weekends and even though there was only about 10 of us plus a few punters we stil had a great time .im goin to be brings some freinds along to the next one so let every one know an lets try and get loads of people down making it even more fun.
We deffo had a awsome day, ballin was great, no crying from people, food was good and the ground was dry. What more can you want!