Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

regional boards

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
@Sam F, you`d be surprised at the amount of people look at ALL THREADS including the Newbie one, Don`t be put off by this , Tommikka is telling you a lot of sense.

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
I click "new posts" every time I come on so I see everything across all forums and threads. Suspect a lot of others may do the same. This is how I saw this :D

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
This is true didn't really think of that, but how many active members regularly visit the newbie forum?
Actually quite a few going by the advice that goes out in that section.

Consider the forum areas drawers in a filing cabinet, they are just there to keep things tidy.
I and I would have thought that many 'regular' forum users will use 'new posts' to see what is going on in a forum, then decide if the titles spark up interest.

Don't feel that new members are restricted to the newbie area, and old time players may start threads in the newbie area to spread the knowledge.

There is some scope for things such as regional walkon sections or threads
In fact on ukscenario there is one which is segmented by area of the uk and it gets a few walkons for region, but I would not take it that it covers all of the sites running regular walkons, only those that flag up on the forum.
The problem being its another thing for the site to keep up to date.

When I began paintballing, based on what I found on the internet I thought everything was going on in the US & Russia, and up north. There had been a site nearby but we had heard it was closed, only by discovering it was open and going there one weekend made a chance meeting that introduced us to the scenario scene all over the country.