Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

regular players in leigh/wigan or surrounding area

siesmith87

UKPSF MEMBER #7251
Mar 12, 2014
leigh greater manchester
Hi im new to this sport and just thought id put a post out to see if there are any regular players in the leigh/wigan or surrounding areas? And would anybody fancy playin at a local center in atherton on a weekly basis probly through the week on an evening the guys at the center said we take our own gear aswell. If anybody is interested and keen like me please let me know cheers.

Gazeddy

Jun 16, 2013
i play and live in ince. in fact i played at black-ops on saturday

have also got a couple of lads looking to get into it much bigger

Last edited:
Reactions: siesmith87

siesmith87

UKPSF MEMBER #7251
Mar 12, 2014
leigh greater manchester
Transport wise im abit stuck i dont drive thats why black ops is perfect the bus drops me off literally outside, im yeah im keen to get into it big time.. the walk ons are far and few between and usually means traveling to were ever but with this been local and accessible its perfect for practise maybe a team in the future who knows? Lol and gazeddy are you a regular player? ince is round corner from leigh just need a few lads who are dedicated to it, like you would football train but paintball train lol have a word with your friends

Gazeddy

Jun 16, 2013
i go as often as i can afford to
which atm isnt as often as i would like

im originally from leigh. my brother is interested in getting into it and we are going getting him set up end of the month.

siesmith87

UKPSF MEMBER #7251
Mar 12, 2014
leigh greater manchester
How old are you if you dont mind me askin pal? Im booking on at blackops for sat night think its a group thing but they said i can jump in, i want to go and use my new marker ive bought

Gazeddy

Jun 16, 2013
26 wont be there saturday though due to other commitments. why did i a old 4x4 beater