Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Repair gun or bin it?!

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
Sent my etek1 to planet and it needs a new solenoid.... a new oops.... and a new bolt.... probably about £180 worth.... (stoney is phoning 2moro according to emails :p )

problem is second hand its only worth like £150...... am i aswell just telling planet to bin the gun ? for that £180 id rather add 100 of my own gun and get a newer gun :/ :S

opinions?!

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
As for whether you should fix it or bin it, entirely up to you based on the money you have burning a hole in your pocket and the desire you have to get it working again. I'm not sure anyone can tell you whether it's worth fixing it or not. ;)

If you decide to bin it let me know. I'll pay the postage to get it shipped to me. I have a bit of a thing for fixing guns and doing projects like my ShEgo, etc! (see the link in my sig)

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
money is fairllly tight..... i guess i could get a new bolt and oops second hand its just the solenoid ££ thats a kick in the nads :/ aaaaaaaaaaargh

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
£115.22
And they haven't got them in stock....
What's wrong with the noid? Grip frame screws tightened too tight and crushed the coil or something different?

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
£115.22
And they haven't got them in stock....
What's wrong with the noid? Grip frame screws tightened too tight and crushed the coil or something different?
well apparently it was leaking but i didnt notice that before i sent it in :( robert p said they replaced the noid so they must of had some in stock :confused: hmmmm stupid guns ! :/

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Website says none in stock...

Anyway, let me know if you want to bin it.

Revolt

Monkey features
Dec 10, 2005
Scotland
Visit site
just paid for a new noid so i guess im gonna have the gun back ^_^

As sad as it is theres too many memories and trophies that go with it to let it just die :p