Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rogues Gallery?

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
slightly o/t, but it needs to be said.

In order... :)

Beaker : I lik hte Undercover stuff, really cool stuff he makes. It was opportunity (I was in London) and timing (at the right time) which is the only reason I have the stuff. I wish somoene in the 'states suppiled Undercover to here, he's got some killer stuff.

Manning : I've got a set of REnegades that isn't SO bad, I find myself wearing an old Venomwear jersey with it, and I odn't die of heat stroke. Tehn agian, I've got better hot weather gear now. I didn't win the Raven gear, TIP got a mass-jersey dal for Skyball one year. The black jersey ont ehn left was the semi one, the blue one I have pics of is the pump one. (http://supernova.hbci.com/~tyger/sky2K/Tyger1.JPG) And it's got good karms

Rancid / Manning : You don't get it. I PREFER not to be known when I play. Has nothing to do with the knobs out there. I just don't make a big deal about it. I mean, what's the point?

Besides, if you see a guy playing paintball, dressed up like a big freakin' cat shooting a pump gun with speed pods that have Japanese kana on them, odds are it's me. I've heard of a kid in California who picked up on the tiger motif, but that's about it. I play "naked" too sometimes, but I save that for when I don't want to be "Tyger" for a day. Notihng "Werid", except I shoot guns nobody ever heard of (STOCK 95 'Cocker, a '93 Stroker...)

And, where do I play? "Anywhere I roam" Midwest US mostly. Wanna hook up?

-Tyg

Manning26

Hey Tyger, that would rock if we got to play together sometime. You're about the closest to me on this whole forum, Missouri is as midwest as it gets. I also am on a budget, but this is basically the off season, so not too much of my dough is funneling into entry fees now. Hmmm, what would be central for us? I'd gladly make a little road trip/ paintball weekend deal soon. I'll have to look into this, that would be fun, Buddy.

Brown

doing toad
Me

Thats me in the avitar the day after my first ever paintball game (which we won not just beating the other team but scoring the highest points of the day:D ).The arrow is pointing to my first ever welt, hit from close range by someone own the same team as me it nearly knocked me out made my head whistle and sent me to my knees but the funny thing is i kept coming back for more :cool:

WE DO WHAT WE LIKE..................AND WE LIKE WHAT WE DO