Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rumors, rumors

What TJ's been hearing on the grapevine...

My good friend Bobby Long is planning on bringing out a whole bunch of new Intimidators next year

Weasel left Avalanche cos LaSoya came onto him too strong without respecting the fact that Weasel is (mostly) straight

Jerry Braun has offered Robo 5k a tournament to play for GZ

Heavy D is trying out for Team Strange

Dave's 'Men are gonna be needing a new name since Bobby's got sole rights to Tha Ironmen name

Manning 26 is flying over to England to interview for the newly vacant PGI editor's position, now Tha Antman's moved onto Practical Woodworker

A certain major Pro team is courting a new paint sponsor

Marty Bush is retiring and Dave has been heavily courting a certain crazy Zen Bushido Warrior with the maddest skills on the circuit...

Justin Owen has converted to Mormonism in an attempt to make the AAs roster for '02

Don't shoot the messenger guys. s'just what I been hearing

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Rumours Rumours !!!!!!

TJ, my name's Robbo not Robo...get it?
And as for Jerry offering me 5000 bucks a tourney?
It ain't enough, nowhere near !!!! :)
To have my good looks on the team is worth more than that let alone my playing ability....dude, we are talking big bucks if you wanna see ol Robbo start boarding that trans-Atlantic shuttle again.
And as for rumours, look for two big names departing from an even bigger named team, for pastures new.
Not much loyalty on show when the ol greenbacks are being waved like a Mexican dancers’s fan in front of noses !!!!!
Geeeezzz
Robbo (not Robo)

Manning26

Thanks Teej, my brother sent me an e-mail freakin' out about me interviewing for the PGI editor spot. I couldn't figure out what the hell he was talking about.

If it's open though, I'm here for ya'. I've got some backround and experience, although I'm sure your current editor doesn't appreciate you giving his job away. Silly rabbit.

Tyger

Old School, New Tricks
I heard a rumor too...

I heard a rumor that a certain paint company will be courting a certain pro player with tatoos and beer.

I also heard a rumor that mice will let you shag them if you ask nicely too. Where'd I hear thaT?

-Tyg

Bob Long

Sep 21, 2001
Visit site
Sure enuff TJ, more guns on the way from Big Bad Bobby...now if you'' scuse me boys, it's time for some cactus crumble soup and a mess o' grits.

Yee-Haw!

Bob Long

Sep 21, 2001
Visit site
Hey there lil pete..s'mee, Le Long Bob.

How y'all doing in sunny Kent or Coventry on wherever the hell it is you live in that God-forsaken, bear-free country of yours?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Bob Long
Hey there lil pete..s'mee, Le Long Bob.

How y'all doing in sunny Kent or Coventry on wherever the hell it is you live in that God-forsaken, bear-free country of yours?
Bob Schlong more like !!!

Justin Owen

American BadAss
Jul 10, 2001
Kenner, LA USA
Visit site
Errrrk...sorry

I think the likelihood of the All Americans asking me to play for 'em is fairly slim...especially after I waltzed over to the AA's 2 tent after our game with 'em at the cup to thank and congratulate those of them that played us straight, and then politely speak the words "f*ck you" to those of them that didn't.

Better check that rumor mill again, TJ ol' bud.
:p
~Justin~