Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Russian Legion Trials Again...

RLegioner

Mar 18, 2004
Visit site
Want to become a Star?
We know how to do it!!!

The new era of paintball dictates new requirements to players and teams for whom the paintball is
more than a hobby,
this is a lifestyle,
this is life.
Every boy, who at least once took a marker into his hands and sensed the taste of victory for the first time, dreams of becoming a star, a leader, and playing in the best teams of the world. It is great to see your picture in double-pages of magazines and, while getting rid of persistent journalists, to give autographs to your devoted fans…
But it is a long and difficult way from a simple talented guy, from a promising player, to a star, smiling from the cover of most influential magazines!!! Plenty of gifted guys start this way to the top, however, very few ascend the pedestal.

Do you want to become a professional world class player?
We know how to achieve this goal!!!

This year, the Sports Club «Russian legion» is for the first time planning to set up a professional team under the same name. Players of our team will get salaries only for taking part in training sessions and paintball games. For several years we have been analysing the experience, gained by the best paintball teams of the world. We have been busy creating training programs, improving and testing them. We had to do it, because we didn’t have too many players of the relevant level in Russia, and we had to work with those people who were available. Thanks to this approach, we have managed to become one of the strongest teams in Europe over quite a short period of time, and as a result, in the season 2003 we rank third in NPPL.
Today, on the basis of knowledge, accumulated by the team during the entire term of its performance, and with the assistance, provided by NBA and NHL experts, we have singled out 11 special courses (7 individual technical courses and 4 fitness courses), designed for the individual training of a professional player. Depending on individual qualities of a trainee, coaches set concrete goals in the framework of each course and develop a special program, enabling the trainee to achieve the appointed goals. Players have to practise 5 days a week, while the Club provides them with the indoor playground, paintballs and equipment for individual practice in their free time. With the present-day level of the paintball development, other approaches to the training of professional players are hardly possible to imagine. .
Now we have practically manned our team. There are only three openings left. We consider candidates up to 24 years old (24 inclusive), and older than 24 as an exception. The Club shall sign a contract for 2 seasons with young and talented players (as a rule, it takes at least a year to bring a player to the required level). Experienced and mature players (stars) shall be offered a contract for 1 season. We carry out the selection and trials of players both in Europe and in the USA, as well as in Russia. If we get interested in a player, we shall partially cover expenses for airfare to Moscow, and we shall cover the full costs of staying in Moscow during trials. If we sign a contract with the player, this player will stay and train in Russia from February 1 to October 30.

For this time-period the Club provides to the player:
 Visa support and arranges the flight to Moscow
 A comfortable individual apartment in Moscow (5 minutes walking distance from the training centre), with furniture, TV and a fridge, etc.
 Full payment for the rented apartment and the related housing (communal) expenses
 Salary
 After international tournaments, the player shall be granted a short-term paid leave home. The Club shall cover the air ticket cost.
 During tournaments, the Club shall cover the cost of accommodation, visas, insurance, car rent, breakfasts, lunches at paintball playgrounds and 20$ per diem, for members of the team.

While staying in Moscow you spend money on your meals only!

Having signed a contract with Club, the player is entitled to the following remuneration:
 Fixed salary
 Bonus payment, based on the results, achieved by the player in the process of accomplishing individual assignments, set by the trainer
 Bonus payment, based on the performance, demonstrated during the entire season
 Individual sponsorship contract from manufacturers of paintball equipment and from other interested companies

Today no other team in the world offers such conditions for individual professional growth and development.
It may well be your best chance!!!

Please address your questions to my e-mail:
atarando@prbb.ru
info@russianlegion.ru

Best regards,
Alexander Tarando,
manager of the “Russian Legion” team

Pee Wee

FREE AGENT!...
Oct 19, 2003
Seriously tho if I was just that little bit older I would go for it.

Hell of a opputunity.:)

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
This is an incredibile opportunity!

I think there are a few instances of sponsorship in Europe comparable to this one.

I saw the RL guys last weekend at Mallorca with their notepads on the sides. You could tell by the attention they paid to what was going on the field that Sergei and Alexander means business. Heaps of people were trying out for the places!

To belong to such a team and get paid for it is outstanding, even for an US pro. If anyone has doubts about Moscow its one of the most (if not "the") beautiful cities on this planet.

Too bad Im 30 :)

Cheerio

bluelite

Nov 6, 2002
Waco, Texas
Visit site
Man I think that's great. Some hard working young baller could see the world and experience another culture while playing and learning with some of the best in the sport. No longer do the youth of the world have to join the military to tour other countries on someone else's dime. Good luck to the Russian Legion and I hope providing this opportunity to others pans out for them. Hey, you want reality TV. Throw a homegrown blazer like Tyler Michaud onto the Legion and televise his experiences both on and off the field. That's a show I'd watch or a DVD I'd buy.

acsik

Sep 18, 2001
Hungary
Visit site
There was one in England and there was one in Mallorca at Proschool.

From the above post by RLegioner I would say you have to fly to Moscow. But sending a mail to him would be your best bet!

Cheerio