Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

s1im

marcg1587

carsegate cougars
Oct 4, 2008
inverness
any1 got any contact details for this guy? bought a torque hopper from him on 5th feb and contacted him 2 weeks ago and was told it had been sent,contacted him twice since then via pm but to no reply.Going by his profile a few people are having problems.any 1 help? cheers

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
I know he's had alot of problems with the post office recently man, bare with him. he is a good egg, I was in the same situation you were. hold tight and he'll be on the forums soon.

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
Ah, he's just gone to Australia for 5 weeks, as of today. I dont know what he has posted and hasn't as I didn't go to his party. I'll see if I can get some more info from him as I know he's taken a laptop out there to work from. You will either get the product or money back for sure, fret not on that. He's not a theif.

marcg1587

carsegate cougars
Oct 4, 2008
inverness
problem being he told me over 2 weeks ago it was sent and has been ignoring me since,shouldnt be selling on here if he cannot deliver the goods

marcg1587

carsegate cougars
Oct 4, 2008
inverness
I have gotten nowhere have emailed and tried contacting by phone but no joy.Gettin majorlly P....D off now as this has been ongoing since 5th feb.

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
Ok mate I'll ask him to get back to you. Sorry for the delay on his part, I know he'll be sorry for messing you about. How much/what were you looking for? I'll refund you the money if needs be and then get it back from him if it's not too much.