Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

S3 Arctic series 1W Laser

Juggernaut

Jan 3, 2012
Probably the coolest thing I have ever owned... Sadly I need money for a car and bits and bobs need to be sold. I bought it for about $320 with a spare battery...

Link is: http://www.wickedlasers.com/lasers/Spyder_III_Pro_Arctic_Series-96-37.html

Dent on the lense guard where I dropped it once but other than that it's undamaged... this thing can burn through lego men! (Trust me) And it's LEGAL providing you don't aim it at planes and helicopters...

Comes with Laser, Spare Battery, Battery Charger, Laser Shades and a Laser Pouch

Annoy the neighbours for only £135!!! :D

http://s1078.photobucket.com/albums/w498/jimbojetset2004/

Last edited:

Fanta

Good As Gold
Mar 29, 2011
stratford upon avon
artics average at about 500-600 mW , just thought i would put it in their. apart from that its a cracking laser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i used to have a 1.5 W custom build,

DO NOT FORGET TO WEAR THE PROTECTIVE GLASSES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you will blind yourself

BaconDude

Rawr.
Dec 3, 2010
High Wycombe
I would get that... except I know at on the run up to either a tournament or my holiday in June... I'll think "uh... why did I buy this? I don't neeed it!"

@ Fanta you'll blind yourself if you aim it in your eye. And if you think that's a bright idea then I say tough luck sunshine.

And Jugger,I love how you say it burns though lego men, and then take the proof pic with it shining onto your duvet :D

Last edited:

Fanta

Good As Gold
Mar 29, 2011
stratford upon avon
i dont think you know how bright these are, just staring at the dot for a few seconds will hurt your eyes, im sure juggernaut will agree with me

Juggernaut

Jan 3, 2012
No my friend (bacon dude) it has two settings... that one in the picture is at 10% power... The full 100% cuts through the sheet on my bed and burns through my duvet...

And yes Fanta, I stand corrcted it is a <1W beam, (750mW nominal)

And yeah, I accidentally almost blinded my brother reflecting it off a picture frame in my bedroom. that thing is soooo bright :D

Last edited:

Juggernaut

Jan 3, 2012
It took about 6 weeks to arrive... by the time it turned up I'd forgotten I'd bought it.