Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sad day for all.

Sid Sidgwick

Tinkering ain’t easy
It is with great regret that I inform the paintballing community of the passing of one of the best and most gentlemanly players on the UK scene, my friend and fellow Mad Monk Chris Smith is no longer.

He will be a massive loss to the UK scene and has not just left a great big hole in our team but in our hearts.

Our thoughts and best wishes go out to those that knew Chris best.

R.I.P bro.

G

Gassy

I am still in shock at this sad sad news.

Chris Smith was a gentleman and one of the best ballers I have ever played alongside and he was the one who guided me into supair paintball.He will be sorely missed by those who loved him and those lucky enough to call him friend.

Rest in Peace my friend

Craig

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
One of the best guys I have had the pleasure of spending my time with. Had many a good weekend with Chris and you were very loved by me and the wife.

I will miss you mate RIP Chris

lambchop131

i'm still here.
Nov 18, 2005
Ferrybridge
lambchop13.co.uk
I've spent many happy hours in Chris's company and i have yet to meet any body who has a bad word for Chris. I have lost a good mate and paintball has lost a legend

he was a true gent and will be missed by all who knew him or of him

RIP Chris Smith

newboy

Down but not out.
Feb 15, 2006
Hereford
Visit site
As you guys know I don't come on here much but when I heard I thought I would jump on and say how sad his news is .Our thoughts are with his familly

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
Can't believe it, total shock! You'll be sadly missed! Thank you for all your help and encouragement through the years. Sleep easy and rest in peace dude!

Alex