Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sad "Fallen Angels"

blakey

been there, done it.....
Sep 24, 2001
Off the field, way off
Visit site
Ok, here they are formed in just three weeks, the newest adition to the Sad camp, The Fallen Angels.

Steph, joins us from the 6e Chicks.
Wendy, Dawn, and Kerry-Anne from Boudicca.
Becky from Sad Too.
Caz from Sub sonic
Rachel, Gemma, Jas, and Hannah are all from the recball scene, the " Angels " had their first training session on Saturday, and it all went very well, Team Captain Kerry-Anne Dell said afterwards, " I have a very good feeling about these girls, I think the Sad Fallen Angels are going to do well".
And they certainly weren't short of commitment, Rachel Buss having driven for four hours to get to training from Kent.
Coach Andy Lovatt-Smith was impressed by the attentiveness of the squad, and how supportive they were of one another.

The squad are now readying themselves for their first tournament, the King of the Hill on the 18th May at NPG Uttoxeter.

blakey

been there, done it.....
Sep 24, 2001
Off the field, way off
Visit site
Just for the record...............

I would just like to make a point, just for the record.
Of all the girls that are currently in the Sad "Fallen Angels" squad, all but two of them approached Sad for more details, a few narrowminded indviduals have sought to try and cast a blemish on this team before it has even got off the ground. All kinds of accusations abound,
To those few, I have a simple message, " get a life".

People leave teams, when they are not getting where they want to be, or are being neglected. This team like the other two Sad squads is going to be around for a long time to come.

Thanks to all of the folk who have sent messages of support, the team appreciates it.

As an aside, there are now three junior Angels, who wil be training alongside the squad, hoping for a place on the team.

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
Originally posted by blakey
Coach Andy Lovatt-Smith was impressed by the attentiveness of the squad, and how supportive they were of one another.
Ermmmm Andy, does your Mrs know your coaching an all womens team ?? ;)
I have to say I watched some of the training whilst walking the fields I have to say some of them girls can really play :)

Spook

Fallen Angels Rule!!
Jun 23, 2002
A house in the country
Visit site
Thanks

I would just like to say a big thanks to Blakey and the whole of SAD for the opportunity the 'angels' have been given. It was a great atmosphere on Saturday and nice to meet everyone.

Rachel

Silentbob

Gold Mentalist
Apr 17, 2002
Isle of Man
hamptonmanor.org
Just for the record...............

Originally posted by blakey

As an aside, there are now three junior Angels, who wil be training alongside the squad, hoping for a place on the team.
Blakey, can you point out the 'junior' ones, so that I can eliminate them from my 'enquiries' ;) at KOTH.

Silent 'Always on the prowl' bob

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
i think i got on the wrong side of you ladies already, after the incident with the spring clips in the admin tent.....

And Bob, you truly are disgusting filthy perverted evil evil man. Make me proud......!!

sonic

Nov 4, 2001
nottingham.uk
www.uk-mastres.co.uk
what can i say had a great weekend meeting all of the fallen angels there a great bunch

also big thanks to the rest of the sad crew for all your time and effot u are putting in to the sad fallen angels;)(we will make u proud of us)

p.s. blakey it might be worth u taking shares out in boots because the time u have brought all those headache tablets u may as well be a share holder hehe:p ;)

D6

Jun 21, 2002
Nakatomi Plaza
Good luck to SAD FA at KOTH. It was cool to meet you.

Hope you like Babycham, 'coz that's all you're getting out of me at Campaign....;)