Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Safer Light Bottles

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Would anyone be interested in the safer light 1.5 l or 1.1 l bottles?
I'm thinking of importing some in the country and want to gauge how much interest there is for the 1.5 l bottles,
I'm not sure how much they go for over here, But I would be looking at selling them for around the £145 mark for 1.5 l
maybe cheaper if I get enough of them.
Not yet got a price for the 1.1l.

swe_crazy

The Splash Mag Guy
Jul 31, 2011
Sweden
www.Automag.org
Using these with my Automags. I run them with a regulator with 950-1100 psi output. Have nothing negative to say about them. Very good bottle. Also available in 2 liter bottles.:whistle: ;)

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
they are available, I'm just trying to import some and wondered who would want 1.5 or 1.1
If importing ensure they are uk compliant (Pi marked)
Don't believe all American shops, some say you can use in the uk and then send US DOT / Canadian TC cylinders

And remember importing won't work out cheaper once import vat gets racked up

However - bearing in mind you're a known old chap of paintball, I may be teaching granny to suck eggs if you know what you're doing and are planning this commercially

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
If importing ensure they are uk compliant (Pi marked)
Don't believe all American shops, some say you can use in the uk and then send US DOT / Canadian TC cylinders

And remember importing won't work out cheaper once import vat gets racked up

However - bearing in mind you're a known old chap of paintball, I may be teaching granny to suck eggs if you know what you're doing and are planning this commercially
S'ok dude, they're direct from the maker in Poland. And I'm actually thinking of opening a paintball supply business. But when I do I'll advertise on here properly :)