Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Safety first...

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
Ok, I bought a bottle off here (no offence to the buy I bought it off) and want to get it checked over by someone a lot more compitant than me before I gas that puppy up.

From what I can see there is no external damage to the bottle and the reg has a tiny dent on the top (tip above the o-ring).

Other than that I dont know what to look for that can cause any issues. I have read the sticky regarding bottles and reg's but it doesnt go into regs all that much other than dont use oil (logical).

It is well within test, but just want some one to have a physical look and let me know, do Lips do something like this?

Chris

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
That will be some time... doctor told me today, no exercise due to a cracked rib (6 weeks :( )

Is there an event on close to London in the near future, may go and watch (and do the air safety course if its on)?

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
Sorry, RS... when are these events on?

Is there a website for Bricketwood? (I know its near St. Albans which is easy for me to get to) so would like to pop up watch some quality paintball and get my tank checked (if possible fulled as well) and maybe do the safety course if HPac are doing them

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
27/07/08 - SQ Bricket Wood

Nevermind checked the Masters website. Might be able to make it for that, alternativly the next one.

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Sorry, RS... when are these events on?

Is there a website for Bricketwood? (I know its near St. Albans which is easy for me to get to) so would like to pop up watch some quality paintball and get my tank checked (if possible fulled as well) and maybe do the safety course if HPac are doing them
The only website related to the site at the moment is the one for the punter side of things, post-code is AL2 3TF. I don't think HPAC do courses on the day but you will have to check with them.

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
Yeah, looking for the course... if they dont do it they dont do it. I will look for it properly when I am back to full health and looking to do the course and get UKPSF insurance and blah blah blah