The Home Of European Paintball

Samurai Training/Recruiting Session

Samurai

www.samuraipaintball.com
May 2, 2005
UK
www.samuraipaintball.com
Samurai Training/Recruiting Event

"In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can join... Samurai."

Yes - we're looking for a few committed players to fill out our roster!

Team tryouts - Sunday 26th February
@ Mayhem Paintball

Our main focus is that we get along well as a team - so if you tend toward temper tantrums don't bother.

We play to win, but also because we enjoy it (in that order ;) !)

So if you've got a good attitude, and are able to commit to training or events at least twice a month please come along - regardless of experience!

This year we'll be playing the NSPL (inc Heavens Gate), Campaign Cup & Euro 5 Man amongst other events. The team is based in Herts, but we currently have players from all round the M25!

The training will be for Sunday 26th February on the Sup Air field at Mayhem Paintball in Waltham Abbey - there will be a game fee & I'm also able to supply paint on request.

If you wish to attend please pm or email me in advance for details, prices, directions etc...

email me

Cheers

RoB

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
If I hadn't signed a blood oath when I joined the League I'd try out to join these guys.

Theyre a top bunch of guys in my view and have always been good to talk to even after they've drilled us.

Will you be showing off your new blood at the 5 man in a fortnight?

(also is Mayhem open that day to the public? I might come up and play if possible)

Samurai

www.samuraipaintball.com
May 2, 2005
UK
www.samuraipaintball.com
Thanks!!

You're welcome to train with us, just let me know in advance - as far as I'm aware the sites only open for punters on the 26th!? But we've got the sup air field booked!

I think their walk-on is the weekend before!?

Samurai Team tryouts - Sunday 26th February
@ Mayhem Paintball

If you've got a good attitude, and are able to commit to training or events at least twice a month please come along - regardless of experience!

pm for details

mae

Ego
Sep 18, 2005
Langley, Berkshire.
Visit site
Ill defently be down there to tryout. Trained with you guys once before and your a nice bunch of guys. Also just got my ego and a new air system that i want to try out :D

Ill be shooting ya soon.