Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sanction - 12/07/09 Kidderminster

Team SF in association with Paintball Park Kidderminster are pleased to bring you...

Sanction

12th July 2009
Paintball Park, Kidderminster

- 3 Companies
- 3 Directors
- 4 Main missions
- Numerous bonus missions

Directors
- Al ‘The General’ Murray - Hostile Takeover Inc
- Sheldy - Axis Alcohol Conglomerate
- Chris the Swede - The Fighting Comrades

When booking please place yourselves behind you Director of choice.

(This game will be 3 team of roughly even numbers, some people may be asked to move to a different team)

Game info:
Air by HPAC
280 fps
Camping on site (limited)
BZ with truck of goodies and paint
Tippmann pistol game on Saturday evening
T-shirt for the game

£40 BYO
£60 with a box of paint

Booking lines 0800 1950638 or 07904 386931

Sanction Website

Originally posted by Messiah on UK Scenario

Hi all....

Firstly I must thank all of the players who have booked in for this game, the site in my humble opinion is one of the best in the country and Team SF are very proud to call it our Home site and John and his team there are always very supportive of own ballers....

I must also thank BZ and RAP 4 UK who were due to attend this game with lots of goodies...

Up to today we have only had 28 people book in for 'Sanction' and considering it's a 3 team game on a big site it just isn't viable for the game to run in the format we would like and the site owner to fund 'T' shirts, H Pac, provide more staff and remain on site for the weekend...

Team SF and Honour Guard were keen to run this game and provide all the props and scenario to make it quite memorable....

In view of the poor bookings I as Team captain have made the decision to cancel 'Sanction'.. Instead after a meeting with the site owner we will be running a walkon on Sunday 12th July as follows:

Walkon Fee: £20 to include hire kit if you need it.
Paint £25.00 a box (Stirling) or Bring your own.
Lunch thrown in
Air at 3000PSI site compressors (not bottles)

For those of you who did book in for this game and pay deposits please contact John at the site and full refunds will be given..

If players want to attend the walkon drop us a line so I have an idea of numbers for Sunday...

Can you pass this message onto anyone you know who intended to attend this game....

Once again from Team SF and Honour Guard we would have liked to have run this scenario and look forward to trying again in the future !!

Team SF and Paintball Park Kidderminster will be organising a regular Walkon once a month in the near future, I will begin a new thread with news of this very soon....

Regards

Messiah