Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Say Hello at N vs S

Joe "get" Carter

Apr 16, 2002
PGI Dungeons
Visit site
Hi there,

My names Joe Carter and I'm gonna be at the North vs South game on behalf of PGI magazine.
I'm going up on me tod so do come over and say hello otherwise I might cry.
Looking forward to seeing how the action un-folds and writing up a good follow up for the mag.

see ya there

Joe

Alien

MattttttLock
Jul 10, 2001
Wales
Visit site
Hello there Joe

If you're up the norths side i'm sure we'll all look after you:D as we don't want the south getting all the glory:p in the write up (as in "they defended bravely but the north was just to damn good":D )

Alien
Pimp Platoon

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
Joe,
it's been said before but this seems like a good time. The "Joe Schmoe" profile is always an American, isn't it about time we had another nationality ? The Uk Big Game seems a great oppurtunity to find a British rec-player to be ridiculed by a all the tourny-snobs.

I believe

Mr Big tells me has been talking to Super Davey Elliot bout just such a thing...however, if anyone can rival that dude with the modified TS-1 then find Mr Carter and demand inclusion in Joe Schmoe - cos we need more bad boy terminators like that guy.

Question is, are any of you Brits that cool?

peace

Butler

May 2, 2002
In the wilderness
Visit site
Orange company (south) Will be more than happy for you to come and have a chat as long as you don't get in the way of us stamping out the so called opposition that is above the Watford Gap.:D

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
Pah - "Are the brits cool" he asks us??

Let me ask you one thing - have you seen Austin Powers baby? :D Yeah baby, yeah!! Now please tell me Austin isn't the coolest damn secret agent ever?? :p

I'll say 'hi' if I see ya - you know, if my fan club are looking for me I'll be the one it the black baseball cap with a 'USA - United We Stand' logo on it.

I'll be representing the American minority at the game!! - Hmmm....maybe it's not quite such a good idea after all, I'll probably become the main victim of many a firefight!! DOH!
Ahh well......it's for my country!! :D

See you there all!! :)