Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Scottish Paintball Central Belt

Sid85

Clan....R BACK!!!!
Aug 28, 2008
As some of you may or not be aware Clan have reformed after a year out. We are currently in talks with a facility outside Glasgow to help promote and encourage new players to the tournament circuit. What I'm looking to do is take new players from Central Scotland and build teams. I don't care what kit you have, your age or your tournament experience, all I need is passion and drive....the rest will come in time. If your interested get in touch with either myself, Dodge or Ninja via PM and we'll start pulling this together. The teams will be helped, trained and with my supervision and guidance encouraged to play Scottish and Eventually UK based tournaments. As I say I'm not interested in your current levels or experience, I just want people with passion to form these teams.

Sid
Clan Captain

wee_mikee

Monkey Bhoy
Apr 8, 2007
wishaw
www.skirmishforum.co.nr
hey mate thanx for the info, this sounds pretty exciting, i know jamie (dskize) from the clan and i've met most of the guys as they trained at skirmish edinburgh when i worked there. I would be interested, but NEVER having played sup' air i wouldn't know how good i was.

Ninja

Shooting for The Clan 09
Feb 27, 2007
that place near you
As dodge says if your committed why not mop's! I spend half my life going from london to Edinburgh by any means possible just so i can play ball with my boys! your half way there:)

Harty

Platinum Member
Jun 26, 2006
Edinburgh
I'd definately be up for this, wasn't aware that the clan took a year out but i'm rarely on here anymore due to lack of time and the fact i do nightshift :(.
When were you guys thinking of doing this as i will definately be able to commit myself and really need to motivate myself back into this(My kit is starting to rot :(!)
Anyways just let me know.

Cheers,

Harty

Superstig

Dec 11, 2008
Fife
Keep me informed about this guys.i am well up for playing. just bought a PMR and itchin to give it a proper test. My A5 is feelin a bit lonely now tho :p i know a couple of other guys that really wanna play sup air aswell.