Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sell halo b v35 and get a rotor?

Ellis90

London Attrition
Nov 7, 2008
south
I'm starting to get sick of the copious battery munching capabilities of my halo, jams, half an hours cleaning time, massive spillage as i attempt to pot up with a lock lid etc...

should i get a rotor? i don't necessarily want a poll on this, just give me your honest opinions. i know every other person has one now, but are they really that great? have you had any problems with them? iv seen the videos on youtube, but i want your opinions:cool:

thanks -jon

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
if you have the money i would, 3 AA's aswell so you save alot of money on batteries. apparently well worth it

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Smaller fill hole on the Rotor I think mate, so practice technique before splashing out.

Jett
dont matter if your playing sup your gunna lose paint anyway :p get a rotor ;) theres a reason people pay £105
and they come apart in seconds

Ellis90

London Attrition
Nov 7, 2008
south
Smaller fill hole on the Rotor I think mate, so practice technique before splashing out.

Jett
not that i cant get the balls in the hole :eek:

its that even shooting my halo untill dry before potting up, i will still loose 10-20 as they wont all fit in.

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
I sold my Halo and replaced it with a Rotor. I had no issues with the halo and it performed perfectly for me with no problems apart from the odd, rare jam.

The only reason I changed to the Rotor was its so much easier to clean!

Got mine just after Christmas and I have used it at 3 walk-ons and all of the Freekz winter series on the same 3 AA batteries I fitted on the day I got it, putting roughly 14-15 cases of paint through it.
The only problems I have had are 3 jams, one caused by cheap, square paint and the other two from over filling the hopper and forcing the lid shut while playing!
The rotor has never broken a ball in the hopper or while feeding and keeps the balls coming consistantly no matter how fast your fire rate.

I would recommend changing to the rotor any day but not because the halo is a bad hopper, just only if you can justify spending the extra cash just for the easier cleaning and a non-fiddly on/off button.

Ellis90

London Attrition
Nov 7, 2008
south
Got mine just after Christmas and I have used it at 3 walk-ons and all of the Freekz winter series on the same 3 AA batteries I fitted on the day I got it, putting roughly 14-15 cases of paint through it.
The only problems I have had are 3 jams, one caused by cheap, square paint and the other two from over filling the hopper and forcing the lid shut while playing!
i was at the last round of freekz winter series with oatmeal assassins :p

think i can remember playing you guys :eek:

yeah, im gonna get a rotor.