Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

*selling everything i have cheap!!* dye, planet eclipse, empire, halo, hangar 18, etc

Sl1d3r

Feb 25, 2010
Neston, North-West UK
i dont think this guy is very old, he played down at swat where i play, also im not entirely sure he knows what hes doing when it comes to selling on this forum,

im not vouching for him as i dont know him really. just saying.

Harry i suggest you go back and read the classified rules, either put prices up inc postage or clearly state that prices do not include postage.

keep the mods off your back and give people confidence to buy from you

Sl1d3r

sanguinetti-94

Nov 28, 2011
i dont think this guy is very old, he played down at swat where i play, also im not entirely sure he knows what hes doing when it comes to selling on this forum,

im not vouching for him as i dont know him really. just saying.

Harry i suggest you go back and read the classified rules, either put prices up inc postage or clearly state that prices do not include postage.

keep the mods off your back and give people confidence to buy from you

Sl1d3r
i'm 17 mate................... i just dont use fourums much as i tend to get out and about!

Reactions: jamesxciv

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
I don't think you're going to make too many friends on here with comments like that. You may not mean what I think you mean, but be mindful of pi**ing people off...

On a lighter note, would you take £6 posted for the evil head tie ? Offer stands, I'll pay the fees. You know what ? I'll pay the postage as well , £6.50 :)

sanguinetti-94

Nov 28, 2011
I don't think you're going to make too many friends on here with comments like that. You may not mean what I think you mean, but be mindful of pi**ing people off...

On a lighter note, would you take £6 posted for the evil head tie ? Offer stands, I'll pay the fees. You know what ? I'll pay the postage as well , £6.50 :)
no i didnt mean it like that hahaha and yeah 6.50 thats fine

G

Gassy

Please put the bottle details onto the thread(born and end date).

Thank you.

G

Gassy

not sure how i find that out sorry :L
You need to read all of the words on your bottle and find out.
Because if you can not supply the dates you will have to take the bottle off this thread.

Bottom of bottle rehydrate before ?
Neck of bottle ?

Thank you.

sanguinetti-94

Nov 28, 2011
You need to read all of the words on your bottle and find out.
Because if you can not supply the dates you will have to take the bottle off this thread.

Bottom of bottle rehydrate before ?
Neck of bottle ?

Thank you.
ok i will check now

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Evil Head Tie :

Could I get your paypoo address in a PM please ?