Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

selling up kit sale due to health

goosebaby

Feb 16, 2009
carlisle
hi guys

im selling all my kit due to having back problems ive been out for some time and am putting the money I make towards a chiropractor so I can come back stronger in a year or two

anyway enough of that here we go

paypal or cash on collection only if paying by paypal you pay fees all items are including post unless otherwise stated and all prices are or nearest offer so don't be frightened to haggle the worst I can say is no
no low balls

nt11 £sold posted comes with loose allen keys warrenty card but does not have the efficiency kit have a video of it but cant seem to upload it on here so if interested I can show you via facebook or email or something
great condition
bottle £sold

sly profits great condition comes with bag and smoked lense these are matt and gloss black £50 posted
planet pants size large I think £50 posted

red rotor colour kit has never been used £15 posted

blue rotor colour kit never used excellent condition £sold

planet top gold/white never used £sold posted

spyder pack has pot and air tank holder great for woodsball £sold posted

eclipse pot pack great condition although I do need to wash before I send lol £37.50 posted

empire cap £sold posted

planet back pack great condition £22.50 posted

red exalt butt grip sold posted

planet lanyard £sold posted

blue spine speed feed never used £10 posted

2 empire events soft peaks £sold for both posted

empire events smoke lense £sold posted

planet eclipse sandana £10 posted

barrel socks pull throughs / swabs 2 for £sold posted

gum marmalade never used £10 posted

thanks for looking if ive missed pricing on anything just let me know any questions please ask

Attachments

Last edited:

goosebaby

Feb 16, 2009
carlisle
Yeah basically they are an extra bit of kit which is optional weather you use it thereafter the air flow to make the air in your tank last a bit longer