Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

September 9th Walk-on

Ledz

Jul 13, 2001
Planet Planet
www.planeteclipse.com
Hi Guys !
Been reading your posts about your favourite scenario fields. Why dont you come to Planets field in Congleton on September 9th for our walk on day?
If you like the trenches field at NPF then you'll love our Maze.

Call On the Edge Events on 0800 174 759 for details. (Speak to Dave)

Maize? You Planet guys play in corn? That is waaaay hardore.

I love your stuff dude - I have an Eclipse Cocker and it is sweeeet.

Is Dave Dave Elliott from the Sharks? I heard he was working at Planet. I met him at Wacky Warriors when those guys came over - cool guys.

Anyhow Ledz, when you gonna make me an offer? I'm a free agent big boy...

Peace out.

Ledz

Jul 13, 2001
Planet Planet
www.planeteclipse.com
Maze not Maize

TJ.
This is Dave Elliott using Ledz's computer. Yes I used to play for the Sharks but i have been a member of Banzai for 3 years and worked at planet for nearly two now.
Wacky Warriors was that St Louis? Im afraid i was very very drunk. Nice to hear you remember us though. Who were you there with?
My job at planet is to run our gamefield and come up with new scenarios. One of which was a moundfield called the Maze. Some of the trenches are over 10 feet deep, now the ferns have grown it's a scary place to be playing. It has nothing to do with corn, the only thing they do with corn up here is eat it....with pies.

Later dude

St Louis it was, though we didn't play you that year.

I was on The Instigators - we played you the year before, tough game. You had a couple skinny little bitches - Patty or Patsy was one, think duffy was the other - on the tape and they hung on us. Knocked us out Goddammit!

Sherwood was much better than WW, but I spoke to you guys there and ended up getting a Cocker after talking to y'all about Planet stuff.

Pies? Like apple pie, right? With corn? Weird, but then you Brits eat some crazy ****...

Peace.

TJ

b0ned0me

Born to be Bald!!
Aug 9, 2001
Death Mountain
Visit site
Pies

I think he means the Great British 'Meat' Pie. That is made by taking all the stuff that got rejected by the burger/sausage/catfood/fertiliser people, mixing it with gravy and bakingit into some pastry. It is to Britain what grits and redeye gravy is to the southern US - foul, unhealty and absolutely necessary to the continued existence of the country...