Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shocker Club

Rich S

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2002
Jersey
hotpoint

you know a shocker with a 1.9l is even worse, esp with a long barrel, though i just added a uni reg on a fred schutz cradle connected to the vertical max flow and it really balances out now:)

Hotpoint

Pompey Paintballer
hotpoint

Originally posted by upsupball
you know a shocker with a 1.9l is even worse, esp with a long barrel, though i just added a uni reg on a fred schutz cradle connected to the vertical max flow and it really balances out now:)
Balance or not a 1.9L with a CO2 fill is ludicrous! I tried it at a tourney at Dragon's Lair and whilst it was convenient for refills (you never had to) a couple of pounds of liquid CO2 sloshing about does not make for a steady firing platform

out the closet...

Hi, my name is Mike, I work at campaign paintball ( I'm heading back to the states soon), and I own a shocker. That's right, I said it. And what's more is I play up front. DO YOU HEAR ME???!?! UP FRONT!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAA....they said it couldn't be done...that I was crazy....well who's crazy now????
Done being loony now. I honesty, I love my shocker. I've owned it over 2 years, and I've never broken a ball in it.
Ever. Even using smart paint. I love that thing.
-Mike

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
i also play front and use a shocker on co2 (1.1) and i still make the fifty on the break,
shockers rock, but i must confess im getting a matrix

guppy

Banned
Apr 3, 2002
Maidstone, Kent
Visit site
heavy?

Hi i'm a candy ass pussy cos i think my shocker is too heavy!! ( thanks for that Rob!) But then i'm only 8st 10lbs! I do lurve her tho. Lard Ass is a purple turbo shocker on air (4500, 1.5l) Add 8 pods to that and i double my weight everytime i play!:D

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
I'm Shuck. I own 2 shockers:

A Shocker Turbo LE with limited edition Twilight Zone splash (not many in the world this colour), currently missing some parts!

A Shocker Turbo Center feed, blade trigger, Freak barrel (14 &18" fronts) currently running on 1.5l 4500psi Max Flow! She is my baby, but needs re-timing and has the circuit board with screws instead of dip switches :eek: (I have no idea how to do it)

Will probabily be selling both of them very soon, so if anyone is interested, let me know. I love shockers for the stable platform they give and the overall reliability of them. Have played with them almost all of my paintballing life.

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Spare Parts

I am going to repair my shocker before I sell it and was wondering if anyone has any spare parts from the list below that they would not mind selling to me. I need the following:

1. Circuit Board (new or old, not bothered)
2. The whole of the firing chamber (chamber below the barrel and bolt) At the moment it is empty and I can see straight through the gun!!!!

If any of you can help with these parts or know anyone who may be selling them, please let me know. Contact me either on here or by e-mail on Andy_c182@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks peeps