Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shocker Sft And Air (uk)

mophead

dont really care
Apr 15, 2007
Newcastle
Hey guys

am selling a shocker sft with , freak kit with aluminium inserts, a he bolt and a spare evolve bolt(not used), a black heart board and a q lock feed neck. selling gun for 250 inc postage packaging and pay pal

sorry guys but NO SPLITS
no trades either

will also sell a hp crossfire bottle for 60 without gun and 50 with gun . bottle has just under 2 years left. will throw in a dye bottle cover

PM me for pics.

thanks for looking at thread

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
In English he is selling a Shocker sft fitted with a black heart board and quick lock neck. HE bolt fitted and evolve bolt as a spare. This comes with a complete freak set with back and front. £250 INC Postage and paypal fees.

If you would like to add a 1.1 crossfire bottle with Dye rhino cover you can do for an extra £50 making it £300 in total. Not bottle and gun for £50 as he states.

If you want the bottle by it's self he will do for £60 plus carriage and fees inc bottle cover though. No carriage cost if bought with the shocker for £300 total all in.

Sorry I had to re write this but people know I know Moppy and asked me to translate what he was selling by PM. So easier just to do here for everyone.

If people don't know Moppy deal can be done through me and I will hold maker and transfer cash for safety. Most people know me by now or have seen me around on here a lot.

Shadlad

Platinum Member - Lifetime
Aug 16, 2006
Newcastle
The bottle is mint condition as I check all bottles before they can use on my site and cover is good as well. From his air disclaimer it has 2 years left on it.