Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

shoot the boss now running walkons

infest

Old slow and covered
Jan 1, 2009
ashford kent
sorry mods if this not allowed

right i live in ashford kent and have just found out the shoot the boss is now running walkons every sunday .

you can look on line for directions as i dont want to put a link up in case i get introuble . or if you know where great chart golf course is just out side ashford behind driveing range . Cost is 25 use your own balls 20 and pay 25 for 2000 they use sterling winter balls if that helps . they have not run walkons before and would be good to get some peopel that sue walkons to go and help get them on right track . they have 3000 air toilets hot food and under cover pit area .

and no i dont work for them i just want some people to play with lol oh that sounds bad never mind hope see some people there tomorow
many thanks mark

Kirby

Banned
Dec 21, 2008
Kent
not that far from me i might have to go check it out,

When does the walkons start from ? where in ashford u from infest

im from Canterbury and do walkons in Cobham if u fancy coming along

Marc0

IronWolf
Feb 18, 2004
Sleeping in Bracknell.
www.p8ntballer.com
Is this Warren Maxwell's site?

He set up the site at Great Chart and hosted some NSPL league events in addition to his own 3 and 5 man series at the place.

Well set up and great staging areas etc.

Have not played there in a couple of years and never on the woodland playing fields.

Laters :)

infest

Old slow and covered
Jan 1, 2009
ashford kent
ya they do air and can do co2 if any ones still useing it . not run buy warren and ist not pure rush . think its only co2 sundays as the trianed person works sundays .

hope that helps people .