Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Shops

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Hi
Prtty new to this paintball thing,i've been a few times and looking to take it further.But reading through the mag(PGI) i'm trying to find good dealers in the uk.pref around the north London area.I've looked on the net and can't find many.any ideas?
cheers
TB-303

tb-303

Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Cheers

thx for the reply.
I've tried those guys.the only problem is when you surf the net and look at US prices it looks a bit pricey.a friend and i have just ordered JT ize goggles for $35 shipping is about $10 so even without that they still come in cheaper than UK prices.but that might be an exception(i just saw the price and went for it)
thx
Tb-303

tb-303

Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
point taken

Point taken my friend,
i guess i'll just have to bite the bullet when i get a marker and buy UK.you can see my point though we pay too much here,especially in a sport which isn't that cheap anyway.
speaking of markers any recomendations for a beginner? i need a few pointers coz i ain't got a clue what to look out for.i'm not looking to buy yet but some jargon busting sugestions and advice would be apreciated.
thx
tb-303

starter markers

what are you looking at playing? tournament ball or walk on's?

when i started out i bought a pirhana g2 pro, great little thing runs on co2 nice and fairly accurate with the standard barrel and it takes almost any spyder upgrades.

Then i went on and bought myself a luverly impulse vision :) (smart parts) works like a dream.
it depends how much money you have to spend! and whether you want to jump right in at the deep end.

the pirhana is easy to strip (bout 10 seconds) easy to clean and maintain.
but when you start looking at shockers cockers impulses you have more bits there circuit boards etc (except the cocker)

play with them all it is your choice! and look at how much you want to spend remembering you got hopper packs bottles etc still to buy

but if you cant find any guns i am happy to sell my pirahna or have a shocker up for sale if you want to jump right in :)

Gazz

Aug 6, 2001
East Grinstead
Visit site
try theese

your looking for starter guns, as sean has said and is spot on! smartparts do an awsome deal! you can get like a standard impulse package, or a vision package, both like include pack, hopper pots gun for a VERY acceptable price! they also do inferno packages, ok i wont tell u all coz u can just look at the website or give them a call at
www.smartpartseurope.co.uk
or
01322 555968
have fun!

Gazz

Aug 6, 2001
East Grinstead
Visit site
sean!

yeh, from grinstead, great place ..........maybe not, where about r u? im sort of playing for the redskins, but aske me tomorrow and ill b able to tell u if im going somewhere else.......well i know where im goin its just weather i can say!
Gazz