Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SIC custom cocker bodys

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
okay if u had say a cocker 2k and u upgrade all the pneumatics,internals and the trigger so it was really sweet just how u like it could u then go out and by a new cocker body/gas block/rear cocking block say for a kapp flame/eclipse/dye auto cocker and just swap the parts from your exsisting cocker on to this so not only does it shoot really sweet but also looks SIC:confused:
kinda guessed this is gonna be expensive (About 500 quid for the body parts) but im a student and can only afford little bits at a time plus gonna learn a lot more about cockers this way

anyway thought about this up front

chrome sto ram
chrome rock regulator with adjustment knob

But dont know what 3 way to get what do u recommend
kapp/bullet/pmp/angry
:confused:

this is my firts cocker so i know nothing:eek:

Dave S ECI

ECI + HFT
Jul 17, 2001
53rd and 3rd
Visit site
I would stcik to belsales parts cos they are quality and they have years of experience.

The whole new body thing is gonna cost you, like you said close to 500 with front block and some annodising and all.

partsman

Nov 29, 2001
New Orleans
Visit site
I bought a 2k1 vert cocker at the Mardi Gras open last year.
First was a barrel change. Went with a freak system.
Next was a superfly bolt and some cosmetics. Last
week I put on a Shocktech pneaumatics assembly. I didn't
mess with the front assembly for a almost a year and several
cases of paint later. My next mod is the trigger frame...torn
between hinge trigger and P&P frame. I like the hinge but can
get a P&P real cheap. Hell, I might get both!!!!!!!

Had some timing problems at the field last weekend,but I
Found where I screwed up. Working great now!!!

Micah

Spanky's cobra 'cocker bodies are really sweet ... Really light too. IMHO it's better to show up with a basic looking 'cocker that shoots better than anything on the field Spend your money on the internals. First buy an agitating (spelling?) Loader, new barrel and metal grip frame. then buy a New Valve, Hammer, and Bolt. Then a new 3-way Angry or bomb. Then new ram. Then the Rock.
just my $0.02
-Micah