Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Skirmish Bristol Walk on June 7th

jokmctoast

Sep 20, 2005
Visit site
Ok Chaps,
we are just putting together a little special package for you and I hope that you will be patient as I am just putting the finishing touches to the offer, but what we are talking about is significant savings for you guys this month and then on going savings for regulars.
I will hopefully have the full details tomorrow.
Jock

jokmctoast

Sep 20, 2005
Visit site
Ok, here's the deal.
From now on Skirmish Bristol will be running a Loyalty scheme for Walkon players.
Our regular Walkons will be Free to players as long as they comply with two basic criteria on the day, and are regular players (how this is decided I will deal with in a moment).
The free entry will be for players who use site paint only, and the first box of paint must be paid in advance of the game (before Thursday 5pm). If you use any of your own the full (£25) entry fee will apply

Regular players will be regarded as those who played at last month's walkon or have attended 2 out of the last three months walk ons.

What's the catch? none I hope, just trying to put a bit back in, and make sure that our walkon sundays stay busy enough that I can justify doing them to my partners.

are we going to put ht price of our paint up? not at the moment, and we have no intention of doing so, but if the price to us goes up, then so must the price to you.
so at the moment, standard paint is £30 a box, some alternatives at slightly more expensive.
also for this month only, everyone can be a regular, so if you've not tried us so far, or havent seen us for a while, come up on the 7th, which will save you money this month, and may even save you a lot more in the long run.

I hope you guys like this, and we will look forward to seeing you.

Bookings can only be made during normal office hours 9.00 till 5.30 Monday to Friday Remembering the Thursday 5pm cut off guys.

Jock

coopey

Mar 16, 2009
Gloucester
Sounds good to me.............

So lets see............

Entry........................FREE

Box (2000?)...............£30

I've asked about 'borrowing' a site 'AIR' bottle before.....How much?

Might be able to bring a few peeps along too.

Thanks Jock.

Matt

PS. If i use my own paint, is it £25 on the day? or before 5pm Thursday?

jokmctoast

Sep 20, 2005
Visit site
Yes mate use your own paint it's £25, no price increase there, still the same price as before.
Just make sure you pay before Thursday 5pm to get the best deal.

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Please when posting a walk on can you put the address. I had to search google for your website then find the address on your site.

Is this the site?

Skirmish Paintball Bristol
Coast Road
Portishead
North Somerset
BS20 8LF

115miles is abit far for me :(

jokmctoast

Sep 20, 2005
Visit site
No Problems mate, thanks for the heads up and for posting the address. As a regular contributor, and having ran walkons for many many years, sometimes one forgets that not everyone knows the score.

In fairness to myself though the headline does say "Skirmish Bristol" and would normally only trigger the interest of people who want to travel to the Bristol area, which obviously you would not.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
cant wait for this one :)

my first one aaaaall year!

should be a good laugh. also great work jock, this package makes it so much easier for me to afford! :D

will see you up there, new toy in tow!

Dave