Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sly profits or dye i4s

shortland

Jul 31, 2013
i want to get either one of these masks but im unsure of which ones to get i have an average sized head

homemade

May 30, 2011
I had a sly profit mask love the look of them and were quite compfy but i found the air vents at the front of the mask abit to small so it made it difficalt to breath and as stated about the ear padding is quite mental and makes it hard to hear. oh i have a pin head and found them quite tight on me so its worth just trying a pair on in you get the chance buddy.ps i still love the profits though.

Busty

Sep 9, 2013
I have i4s but I am one of the smaller players, and they fit great, good protection, easy to breath and hear, but have no experience with sly's

Alf0nso

FRAG HUNTER!
Sep 14, 2013
Wales
Both nice masks, but purely down to preference IMO. If you have a big head though, i'd go with the sly profits.

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
Personally I'd go for the i4's. I've heard from a lot of people that the Profits can fog up pretty bad. I've only ever tried them once and I can't say I got on with them.
The i4's however have quite a small profile, so they're not great for guys with bigger heads. If this is the case for you then I would maybe go for some e-flex's or Grillz. :)

TurkishSmurf

epic hero!!
Jun 21, 2012
Southwark, South East london
I previously had the i4's but found that the foam wore away far too quick, also the velcro for the ears wore away, you can use super glue but this shouldn't really happen.

So far I am ejoying the Profits and the foam is amazing, I havent had them long enough to comment on the durability but as state so far they have held up nicely and feel more comfy.

personally I think you should just ask to try on someones i4's and profits next time you go balling, everyone is friendly when someone asked there advice.

All in all it wont cost that much to buy a pair of either off here and if it doesn't work out then you can trade or re sell for a similar amount.