Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Snetterton Event Sunday 24th All Day

Snetterton Sunday 24th September - All Day Event

Start at 10.00 am, play all day - as long as we can.

Please remember that this is a Sunday Market :eek: , Show the general public that 'ballers are responsible people. Give the sport a good image! :D

More details to follow.

Thanks,

Mark.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
what rules do you run by ?

fps?
ramping?

ect

are guns checked for bounce>?

and what sort of format will the day take ?

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
The last event was as follows:

290 fps
Any ramping mode allowed up to 15bps with no full auto

Format was basically play as many games as you like, teams mixed and matched and varied between 5,7,10 and 12 man.

That was just a fun night though so there may be more structure, the guys are open to ideas so how about putting forward what you fancy?.
I suppose it will also depend on the number of teams there that want to train as a team and not mix and match.

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
would prefer no ramping as thats what the masters uses and no point me playing with ramping on but can live with others ramping if i have to

280-290 is fine as long as some people are checked at random seen people in the past wind there guns up

think i will pop along going to try and persuade someone who doesnt play to give it a go

forgot the costs
happy to use site paint but would be handy if you was allowed to use one box of site then go onto your own paint if you use it up would be a fair option and make the site a decent amount in the bargin

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
We spoke about making it semi only but I'm not sure what Mark has decided so we'll have to wait and see.
As for paint, again not sure. The site paint is very reasonable, at £35 a box (with 2000 included in the £40 green fee). The paint is tournament grade also, people keep going on about getting paint at £25 a box everywhere else, fine but its sh*t punter paint!!!. This is about getting people involved in the sport, and if someone playing for the first time is breaking paint all day, they aint likely to come back.

Having said that... I agree with you in the fact that a lot of people will want to use their own paint and that should be encouraged, but that can only be encouraged if enough people pay the green fee to make the site profitable.
So basically, get people there.

People on this forum are often ranting about the fact we aren't doing enough to get people into the sport, snetterton market will have hundreds if not thousands of people attending, each one will walk within a hundred yards of the field!!, it don't get any better than that for attracting people!!
It needs people to get involved, preferably a couple of teams coming down to showcase the sport to new players and take advantage of the excellent training facilities. I can't believe people aren't desperate to attend, I know it clashes with the welsh open but still, theres surely plenty of people who aren't playing that.

Ok rant over, just to clarify I have nothing to do with the site owners at all and have no vested interest except for seeing the sport and its facilities develop. I'm sure mark will clarify details asap

Game

Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Having said that... I agree with you in the fact that a lot of people will want to use their own paint and that should be encouraged, but that can only be encouraged if enough people pay the green fee to make the site profitable.
So basically, get people there.

have to agree with you here the green fee plus a box of paint is excellent and most people not all but most will proberly only use the one box depending on how it all goes
was just thinking after that the option to use your own paint would be ok most people would proberly still use site paint anyways ***instead of a own paint price all should pay the green fee but have the option what to do after the first box is used ****
not into the cheap 25 a box paint prefer something more top of the range so price is not the most important thing just somtimes prefer to get a bulk deal on my own paint

trying to start up a team for the masters koth in jan got 3 atm so if anyone else is interested will have a chat at the weekend will proberly wear my new eye blinding bushwackers top

Update - Update - Update - Update

Update - Update - Update - Update.

10.00 Start. Please do not get there any earlier than 9.00!

OK, we have listened and have considered your suggestions, do here goes.....

Green Fees - £20

Bring your Own Paint - Proto - £35 box 2000 or £10 per Bag.

No inclusive packages.......

Rental ION's - £15 - complete setup. - NO rental Clothing. Pleay in what you wear .

Rental of Air cylinder - £5

We will play in teams of 5 or 7, depending on turnout. If you dont have a team, come along and we can put teams together.

Please PM, email or phone me to confirm numbers and paint requests.
07737 438346 - .

Chrono 280-290, NO Ramping......

Ramping on, for last 'shootout' game of the day - the 'fun stuff'.

Any more suggestions or requests, please contact me ASAP.

Tech facilities and shop Available.

Regards

Mark.