Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Snetterton Sup'Air Field LIVE!

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
As long as the site paint doesn't bounce as well!! :eek:

If i can make it, i'll be shooting origin signiture paint and i don't mind putting mine through a drop test as long as the site paint can pass the same test ;)

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Absolutely superb.......

About 30+ people there I think, field was spot on, grass was perfect for sliding around on, Netting is the best I've seen, staging area is good, paint was good, marshalling was spot on and the whole atmosphere was excellent.

Some people used their own paint with no problems and the site paint was good quality and reasonable prices.

Best part of it is that there were a number of people who have never played airball before that loved it, this place is gonna atract so many people into the sport.

The guys behind this place deserve a huge pat on the back because they have put a lot of time, effort and money into it. The potential is there for this place to be bigger and better than dartford/northern quarter, in fact the setup IS better, just need more people and teams to get behind it and make it a regular thing.

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Absolutely superb.......

About 30+ people there I think, field was spot on, grass was perfect for sliding around on, Netting is the best I've seen, staging area is good, paint was good, marshalling was spot on and the whole atmosphere was excellent.

Some people used their own paint with no problems and the site paint was good quality and reasonable prices.

Best part of it is that there were a number of people who have never played airball before that loved it, this place is gonna atract so many people into the sport.

The guys behind this place deserve a huge pat on the back because they have put a lot of time, effort and money into it. The potential is there for this place to be bigger and better than dartford/northern quarter, in fact the setup IS better, just need more people and teams to get behind it and make it a regular thing.

well should be a regular as long as i have the cash but also want to play the whole masters season next year