Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So where to start with this Pump buisness?

Soul Doubt

Bhood!
Jul 7, 2009
South Wales
Right gents, first time ive looked at this pump section in much detail.

Basically me and some of the lads fancied setting up a small "Brotherhood" (thats the team currently) Pump team, which if im right are three man events in the domestic scene? (please correct me if im worng)

We all fancy taking it up, and have a little fun with it, we are playing CPPS and super5ives this season. so will be mostly tided up there, but what i would like to know is where the main pump events are held? and how regular they will be?

Also tips and advice on some nice pumps? wouldnt mind making a little project out of it infact, seen some pretty sexy pumps that that picture thread haha

Cheers chaps
Dan
Brotherhoood.

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
phantoms are great pumps, as for projects go with a tracer or a sterling, they are easy and cheap to mod

Reactions: Soul Doubt

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
The only 3 man pump event I've played in recently was Ancaster X-Ball in October 2009.

AFAIK there isn't any official pump scene in the UK which is a pity. I'm sure it could prove popular with many players, it just needs a major organiser to get the ball rolling. Maybe it could run on the back of other formats, until it became established in it's own right?

Even though I've tried out Sup-air pump, I still prefer woodland games as that's where my roots are. Several sites I play have tried to run regular pump games, but it's difficult to get consistent support for them. I've had some excellent days at Holmbush in the past with almost 40 other pumpers, and all agreed it was the 'most fun' paintball they had played in ages. It still gives me a chuckle to loan a pump gun to a new generation player, and watch them try to work out how to shoot it. I think the pump game helps you hone your shooting skills, and opens up the game to more movement. It's certainly a lot cheaper to play pump days - my average paint consumption being just half a box. Anyway.. hopefully the scene will grow in popularity again this season.