Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

**** sold ****

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
Hate to be a nobhead, but a couple of years ago they stopped the selling of all air-rifles being sold online with the government based it on 'you don't know who your selling to and their mental capacity'. Although you have covered the basis!

Please just be careful as I am too a keen air rifle enthusiast with my brother entering UK FT shoots, and me personally owning several through my life, which makes its an area I am highly interested in. I would hate the Gov getting more fodder on this very health and safety conscious society when done correctly.

Anyone purchasing an air rifle should take into account that once you do, you will be entered into a type of 'gun totting yobbo' to the public and it is your responsibility to ensure that the proper use of the air rifle is done to a safe standard. The government is making it more difficult to do things involving 'guns of sort and replicas such as BB's which now need licenses to own and buy within the UK.

H0R5EY

No. 1 *******
Mar 19, 2008
Dartford, Kent
Hate to be a nobhead, but a couple of years ago they stopped the selling of all air-rifles being sold online with the government based it on 'you don't know who your selling to and their mental capacity'. Although you have covered the basis!

Please just be careful as I am too a keen air rifle enthusiast with my brother entering UK FT shoots, and me personally owning several through my life, which makes its an area I am highly interested in. I would hate the Gov getting more fodder on this very health and safety conscious society when done correctly.

Anyone purchasing an air rifle should take into account that once you do, you will be entered into a type of 'gun totting yobbo' to the public and it is your responsibility to ensure that the proper use of the air rifle is done to a safe standard. The government is making it more difficult to do things involving 'guns of sort and replicas such as BB's which now need licenses to own and buy within the UK.
The law actually states that no airgun can be purchased online.... as I will not be posting and I will be meeting the buyer, this will mean it is not an online sale. This will also mean that I can ensure the purchaser is over 18 years of age. This thread is just a means of advertising.

If you are a 'keen air rifle enthusiast' you will know that there are many air rifle forums that people buy and sell used/unwanted air guns. Sites such as..... guntrader.co.uk and ukgunroom.com!

Thanks for your input though, appreciated.

H0R5EY

No. 1 *******
Mar 19, 2008
Dartford, Kent

The exacting ruling is detailed below:

"As generating more than 12 ft·lbf (8.1 J) or air rifles generating more than 12 ft·lbf (16.2 J) of energy are considered firearms [5] and as such require possession of a Firearms Certificate (F.A.C.). Pistols and rifles below this energy level are unlicensed. The minimum age for purchase/use of air pistols under UK law is 18 years.

UK legislation prohibits the online or mail-order sales of new air guns. Deals must be finalised "face-to-face", either at the retail store of purchase, or through a Registered Firearms Dealer (to which an item may be posted and the transfer completed). The sale and transfer of second-hand airguns is not affected by these new restrictions."

H0R5EY

No. 1 *******
Mar 19, 2008
Dartford, Kent
Price drop to £380

Come on.... who's interested???

Would possibly look at trades for:

LP Air system
+ Decent Loader..... Rotor, prophecy etc
+ New or as new mask..... Dye i4's etc
+ Plus cash!!!

Brad2

Jun 1, 2010
Hi, £350 & i could meet you in colchester tomorrow if rifle & all gear is spotless.
ps what silencer is it?

H0R5EY

No. 1 *******
Mar 19, 2008
Dartford, Kent
Hi mate - I would take £350 if you can collect from Dartford.

I will PM you my contact details so you can give me a call.

Regards

Neil