Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Some discusion before next year.

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
I have had many of you put forward sugestions some of them very good some of them cannot be put into place without extensive structure changes. One in particular was limited paint , This would bring costs to team down if say we limited teams to 3 or 4 pots what do u guys think, Personaly i think that limiting the gas is far easier to implement and basicaly does the same thing. This thread is to start a discusion about this aspect and not in any plans for future progress but if enough of the teams want it then it can be implemented.

mertlesnertz

Mar 9, 2009
I for one think the 3000psi fills is the perfect limiter why limit paint too when you can just turn a regulator to a set pressure and its the same for everyone, and the judges do not have to hassle the players and more time to judge , leave the paint as it is.
I was skeptical about unlimited ramping but have grown to love it i think most people were set on 15 bps as i was and it was great you had rate of fire when needed and up to you if you wanted to spray paint for no reason and give points to the other team , i would go as far as to say set the limit to 15bps but then the judges would be held up checking guns and players would be getting annoyed at being penalized for being .1 bps over so again leave this as it is.
Velocity the 280 fps is great it gives you more time when moving i would even say drop it to 270 fps to promote more movement.
John you mentioned that the last event would have an a new feature for the buzzer i did not notice anything different you had problems in the morning with the scoreboard was this not in use because of that ?.
Overall i would leave everything as it is if there was a problem people would be complaining on here , I have attended all the events and not seen any complaints about any of the rules the only people that seem to have something to say about the rules are people who have never played this format i was one of them and once having played this format you realized this is how paintball should be played and what you have been missing .
Thanks John you have made a retired player come back into the sport well done.

mertlesnertz

Mar 9, 2009
I am sorry but i can not understand what you are getting at if you are implying that the most expensive markers are also the most efficient then you are misled some of the most expensive markers out there are also the worst gass hoggs.

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
3k gas is fine, dont limit it more than that, some guns by nature are less efficient anyway

and get rid of the bloody armbands!!!

madness

i love formula 5's
Mar 27, 2006
south east london
This format is very much self regulating and as such I think it should stay as it is and as for the arm bands leave them.it's one of the things that make this different from other format's and gives players something else to think about.

John Sosta

Jun 14, 2010
It looks like we are going to keep it the same as it is after all the calls i have had today everyone but everyone is saying keep it the same so it will stay as it is for 2011. Potter Loki you give some great imput but the armband system will have to stay as before it was implemented it was very hard for the judges to make sure there were not more than 5 players on the field. Since the armband system has been in use it has not happened , And with better and better teams playing now i dont want a game going one way due to a mistake from a judge allowing 6 or more players on the field. One change that will be in for 2011 is meltdown we were going to try it in the last tourney but the software was not correct the board has been reprogramed and meltdown works great . Thanks for the input guys if you any more input please continue to let me know as you i try to look into everything to improve things.

Donk

Gorrilaz
May 11, 2010
Clacton-on-sea
Is there a calender of 2011 dates somewhere? We are looking to play two tournament series next year & this would be very helpful