Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Some dissin'

Morter

Jul 31, 2002
Bristol
wow you've opened a can of worms now revoss.
1.respect your elders when you have been playing as long as us then you can start dissin us.
2. Never never call me a punter with a flash marker. At the moment p8ntball is the latest fad to you (just like skateboarding and bmxing.remember I talk to your dad ) If and when you have been playing for more then 5 years then you can call me a punter. But you may call me a recballer if you really feel the need but only after you have played one tourney.
3. Never ever dis my team, dissing me is okay but my team don't do it. This 'somewhat past it team "The Sinners"' hold our heads up high in that we don't cheat. You are implying that I might be in the woods getting cheap shots to try and win a game. If any member of our team get caught cheating that player gets seriously repremanded. Okay we might not win a game but at least we can leave the field knowing that we didn't resort to cheating. Congratulations you have just managed to alienate a team that lives in your neck of the woods. Not to clever now is it??

:D :D :D :D

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Tortois i dont know u, nor does anyone on here know me apart from Paul muhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa :)

but all will be lost when i put the tag on me shirt.
ahhhhhhhh ill be mugged:eek:

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
Re: Re: Re: Sinners in walk on day shocker!

Originally posted by €gg
Fcukin ay we do? Hey Richard this is almost embaracing as the time you fell asleep and I put my dick in your mouth and took a picture. :eek:
Damn you to hell. You said you would never mention that again.
Thats the last time!!!!....... Until i get drunk again, just dont come so early this time.
Twist

Ally^McK

Hardcore Pawn !!!!! :D
lmao, u expect people to believe that? half the people in my school know kung-fu then...

I was watching something about Kung-fu on TV the other day and you never seen anything quite like this. it was from China (or something like that) and u shoulda seen this guy he was doing backflips and everything on a wall that was about 10cm wide and on the other side was a sheer drop right down a cliff.

P.S. all the Kung-fu guys were small. I'll believe it when i see u doing backflips and forward flips over bunkers :D