Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Some dissin'

Originally posted by ||Ices||

Awwwwwwwwww tortois have i upset ya?
yes you bloody have. Now either you know me which is scary due to me usually playing incognito [hehe I even managed to play at temple last month with next to no-one knowing who i was] Or you know somebody who knows me and has therefore been dissing me. Come on fess up, name and shame:D

Morter

Jul 31, 2002
Bristol
Sinners in walk on day shocker!

I just found this on pbnation, wondering if anyone has heard anything about it?

At a recent walk-on event Colin "Tortoise Licker" Somebody was caught dressed in black hiding in a nearby forest. He was carrying a black angel and had painted his face black also. Already dubbed "The uglier Salm" this event has brought yet more shame and scandal to the somewhat past it team "The Sinners"

A spectator at the event commented "No one was suprised really when colin turned up in camo as its common knowlege he's only a punter with a flash marker"

:D :D :D :D :D

Sinners in walk on day shocker!

Originally posted by Revoss
I just found this on pbnation, wondering if anyone has heard anything about it?

At a recent walk-on event Colin "Tortoise Licker" Somebody was caught dressed in black hiding in a nearby forest. He was carrying a black angel and had painted his face black also. Already dubbed "The uglier Salm" this event has brought yet more shame and scandal to the somewhat past it team "The Sinners"

A spectator at the event commented "No one was suprised really when colin turned up in camo as its common knowlege he's only a punter with a flash marker"

:D :D :D :D :D
wow you've opened a can of worms now revoss.
1.respect your elders when you have been playing as long as us then you can start dissin us.
2. Never never call me a punter with a flash marker. At the moment p8ntball is the latest fad to you (just like skateboarding and bmxing.remember I talk to your dad;) ) If and when you have been playing for more then 5 years then you can call me a punter. But you may call me a recballer if you really feel the need but only after you have played one tourney.
3. Never ever dis my team, dissing me is okay but my team don't do it. This 'somewhat past it team "The Sinners"' hold our heads up high in that we don't cheat. You are implying that I might be in the woods getting cheap shots to try and win a game. If any member of our team get caught cheating that player gets seriously repremanded. Okay we might not win a game but at least we can leave the field knowing that we didn't resort to cheating. Congratulations you have just managed to alienate a team that lives in your neck of the woods. Not to clever now is it??

Oh and on parting this is for you

:D :D :D