Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sorry lads i realy let you down.

28hazza10

Banned
Feb 4, 2007
shropshire
hiya guys im just writing to say that im really sorry for messing people around just i started with 28hazza10 but as i was so oust to being on msn as 15 yr olds are i forgot to stop using txt language i apologise for that and the fact that i fort it would make it better if i made a new account after tonight i am never ever going to go on those account so yes im very sory but i am the furthers thing from a scammer realy sorry guyz

, i hope that you can forgive me as i have learnt from my mistakes, also im i am going to try my best and not use txt language .if people have queries with the mongoose then keep reading i bort it from www.gunsmoke.com dont now why realy its just like as you are with thing you want something so bad you don’t read into it you just want the first one you see.
anyway i Payed 79.99 for it i took it to warped where i play and it didn’t work the guy said the air wasn’t getting through so i got home and emailed them i then sent it back they fixed it ad sent it back to me . didn’t go to America don’t no where that came from but its in England.

i did use the username off killer nips and sometimes went on mi mates snowy fox i am very sorry for this its just as i fort everyone hated me but i now that making a new account makes it 10 times worse :( :( i hope you lot can forgive me but i can understand if you think im a idiot :(

trakkerboy

Banned in 3 days..
Dec 20, 2006
preston
www.exlpaintball.co.uk
hiya guys im just writing to say that im reli sorry for messing people around just i started with 28hazza10 but as i was so oust to being on msn as 15 yr olds are i forgot to stop using txt languadge i apologise for that and the fact that i fort it would make it better if i made a new acount after tonight i am never ever going to go on those acount so yes im very sory but i am the furthers thing from a scammer reli sorry guyz , i hope that you can forgive me as i have learnt from my mistakes, also im i am going to try my best and not use txt langaudge.if people have queries with the mongoose then keep reading i bort it from www.gunsmoke.com dont now why realy its just like as you are with thing you want something so bad you dont read into it you just want the first one you see. aniway i payed 79.99 for it i took it to warped where i play and it didnt work the guy said the air wasnt geting through so i got home and emailed them i then sent it back they fixed it ad sent it back to me . didnt go to america dont no where that came from but its in england. i did use the username off killer nips and sometimes went on mi mates snowy fox i am very sorry for this its just as i fort everyone hated me but i now that making a new acount makes it 10 times worse :( :( i hope you lot can forgive me but i can understand if you think im a idiot :(
just to let u no mate its www.gunsmoke.co.uk :)

Skeet

Platinum Member
hiya guys im just writing to say that im reli sorry for messing people around just i started with 28hazza10 but as i was so oust to being on msn as 15 yr olds are i forgot to stop using txt languadge i apologise for that and the fact that i fort it would make it better if i made a new acount after tonight i am never ever going to go on those acount so yes im very sory but i am the furthers thing from a scammer reli sorry guyz , i hope that you can forgive me as i have learnt from my mistakes, also im i am going to try my best and not use txt langaudge.if people have queries with the mongoose then keep reading i bort it from www.gunsmoke.com dont now why realy its just like as you are with thing you want something so bad you dont read into it you just want the first one you see. aniway i payed 79.99 for it i took it to warped where i play and it didnt work the guy said the air wasnt geting through so i got home and emailed them i then sent it back they fixed it ad sent it back to me . didnt go to america dont no where that came from but its in england. i did use the username off killer nips and sometimes went on mi mates snowy fox i am very sorry for this its just as i fort everyone hated me but i now that making a new acount makes it 10 times worse :( :( i hope you lot can forgive me but i can understand if you think im a idiot :(
www.toolbar.google.com

You will find the spell checker very useful...especially if you create a new acount, as people can spot spelling errors and will put 5 and 9 together and get 28hazza10.

:D

yorgie

Yorgie for Mod '07
Jun 2, 2006
Surrey
your post is hard to read, try breaking it up a little. Oh, and please god download firefox and use the spell checker, thanks :)

-Yorgie