Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Southampton Paintball Park - 1st June 2008

Troy128

oh hai
Feb 15, 2008
Hampshire
hey all, im due to be coming tomorrow with Paris and Pilgrim. but after 3 or so hours in casualty today, i have done damage to my tissue in my left foot. meaning i cant really walk. i could be better by tomorrow for all i know, but at the moment im on crutches. however i might be coming along any way for a watch and a chit chat with you all. so if i do come along can you please refrain from laughing at me and be nice :)

thought id warn you, although its probably too late anyway

that is all

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
hey all, im due to be coming tomorrow with Paris and Pilgrim. but after 3 or so hours in casualty today, i have done damage to my tissue in my left foot. meaning i cant really walk. i could be better by tomorrow for all i know, but at the moment im on crutches. however i might be coming along any way for a watch and a chit chat with you all. so if i do come along can you please refrain from laughing at me and be nice :)

thought id warn you, although its probably too late anyway

that is all
Thats OK mate............ We won't be pulling your leg....:p

Paris

Cheese it!
Feb 13, 2008
Dorset
Thanks all for a great days balling today.

Was nice to meet everyone and learn some new things also.
A special thanks to the in2deep team for kicking my ass all day :D

section 8

doggy dog...
Feb 24, 2006
southampton
Visit site
if i have it off, which i will have a look tonight, i will be more than up for coming down! i was devastated when rumours were abound steve was no longer going to do walk ons!!!!

scott

knight

the monkey with a gun
hi section 8 spaloni08 and uncle_osiris yes we will be playing on the ferst sunday of next mounth (6th) :)
the more the merrier we hope to see you there.
we will be posting up a new thread with more details asap
or if you need to know more just pm me