Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sparklie has this to say

Just to set the record straight...........

Neptune god of the sea is my oldest little bro.........

Madame Cracker is his girl friend....

When not at their country cottage by the thames they hang out at Sparklie HQ ( home to all things Sparklie )

I do my best to monitor their postings they type real slow one finger stuff.

They sneak in when I am out to post

I have tried not to let them have their own identitys in a hope to limit and monitor their postings

TJ and any one else that might take offence I am sorry I can't find the key to lock them out.

Robbo did encourage them he told them they couldn't do it. Not some thing to do to my family we are bulit with ingrained
stubboness.

Secondly although a very nice suprise and most welcome please do not feel the need to send pressies.

You know who you are I am still recovering form fed X thortons.

Postie did pretty well there was an almighty thud I thought it was a stray un ordered bolt or some thing.

Thanks for clearing that up I am getting back to running posssibly the best little site in the south.

Sparklie:)

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Sytraxz,

You don't have to get involved in every thread, you know.
Somebody else took a severe slap on the wrist for posting mindless goo just two weeks ago. So if you have something to say, then by all means do it. But over the past few days the stuff you've been posting has been about as meaningfull as the fluff in my bellybutton.

rancid

Mother, is that you?
Rancid has this to say

I love little things with coloured buttons and tiny wittle bits of poo on a string that my friend Scrumpey gave me and he says that sparkle birds come from the sun and speak in tinkle voices to him and I like to wear lovely dresses and things and little cookie doggies wearing booties and ....... my brain's meltingggggggggggggggggggggggggg . Please stop, please, please stop. Find another site, another bulletin board, anything...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
Just to set the record straight...........
Neptune god of the sea is my oldest little bro.........
Madame Cracker is his girl friend....
When not at their country cottage by the thames they hang out at Sparklie HQ ( home to all things Sparklie )
I do my best to monitor their postings they type real slow one finger stuff.
They sneak in when I am out to post
I have tried not to let them have their own identitys in a hope to limit and monitor their postings
TJ and any one else that might take offence I am sorry I can't find the key to lock them out.
Robbo did encourage them he told them they couldn't do it. Not some thing to do to my family we are bulit with ingrained
stubboness.
Secondly although a very nice suprise and most welcome please do not feel the need to send pressies.
You know who you are I am still recovering form fed X thortons.
Postie did pretty well there was an almighty thud I thought it was a stray un ordered bolt or some thing.
Thanks for clearing that up I am getting back to running posssibly the best little site in the south.
Sparklie:)
Oh thanks, that clears a whole host of things up that had been troubling me..............I can sleep ohhhhhhhhhh so much better now knowing that Neptune and his girl on crack suffer from uncontrollable bouts of stubbornness and I look forward to reading lots more of their posts..............just as soon as I get the three gallons of methadone that would have to be administered to my brain in order to prevent it from fracturing under the sheer onslaught of 'Bollocks Talk' being served up :)
Robbo

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Sytraxz,

You don't have to get involved in every thread, you know.
Somebody else took a severe slap on the wrist for posting mindless goo just two weeks ago. So if you have something to say, then by all means do it. But over the past few days the stuff you've been posting has been about as meaningfull as the fluff in my bellybutton.
I second that motion! Wait a minute....I already did! Oh well....

Buddha "Eddepet" 5 of the NAADALB (National Association Against Dumber than Average Lima Beans)

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
oh fine i see how it is

oh fine i see how it is and how you are:eek: .......lol naw im playing you guys are prolly kool:cool: but i was reading it and it made absolutly no sense at all so when i asked exactally what it meant u all jumped at me:eek: hmmmmm if there isnt enough room schooch over?:rolleyes: