Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sparklie has this to say

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Nah dude, don't worry.
In all honesty, I think I may have jumped to conclusions a bit quick. I only saw a few of your posts, and they were like 'don't know' or similar. Quite recently we had someone who did that constantly, so something was said about it. Later on I saw that you also made some 'legit' posts, so I kind of figured you are relatively new to balling and just have a lot of questions.
There was one post that freaked me out though. I can't remember the exact subject, but somebody asked a question, and you replied with 'sorry, don't know'. It's fine if you don't know the answer to something, but there's no need to post it though.
Anyway, you seem to have grasped our points and taken them onboard, so all should be cool.
Welcome to the magical realm of p8nt talk dude!

Eddepet

Fat *******
Jul 9, 2001
Wherever
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Ed,
There's no room on the bandwagon for the both of us......so get off!:D

Anyway, the guy appears to have done something about his posting style, so just let it slide........
I already did dude, don't worry.

Sheesh, I can't stand getting hit on the fingers with a bamboo stick.... ;)

Buddha "I'll be quiet" 5

Inferno

Paintball Addict
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Nah dude, don't worry.
There was one post that freaked me out though. I can't remember the exact subject, but somebody asked a question, and you replied with 'sorry, don't know'. It's fine if you don't know the answer to something, but there's no need to post it though.
Anyway, you seem to have grasped our points and taken them onboard, so all should be cool.
Welcome to the magical realm of p8nt talk dude!
I let that one slide. Thanks for having my back though. It was my 3-way post, but I'm not worried about it because it seems he's slowed down a bit.